Dn Vs Pa Prop Bet

We had played for almost twelve hours and I was in great position to put myself in contention to be a major threat, buy I got a little frisky preflop with 22 and lost a huge pot to KK. For some reason I decided that my opponent did not have a big hand, and my pocket deuces were the best hand at the moment. I did not want to call preflop, so I decided to make a over raise and commit myself. He pushed all in and I was in trouble against KK. My deuces could not crack his kings and I lost a ton of chips.This makes me feel a bit better about my latest abysmaly poor tourney exit.And i remember DN saying that PA has a bit to learn about stud8, i think Daniel would be a favourite over PA in a HU stud8 game for sure.

Won't this depend heavily on how they match up in golf.One thing I've been curious about. When DN got on his golf kick and was rumored to have lost big numbers on the golf course to other poker players is that he grew up hustling/playing pool where matching up is an art form. With that background, how could he let other players have the "round of their lives" against him constantly? Naturally, this could be fourth level thinking and his public image intended to get better match ups on the golf course. I certainly wouldn't know. Things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Won't this depend heavily on how they match up in golf.One thing I've been curious about. When DN got on his golf kick and was rumored to have lost big numbers on the golf course to other poker players is that he grew up hustling/playing pool where matching up is an art form. With that background, how could he let other players have the "round of their lives" against him constantly? Naturally, this could be fourth level thinking and his public image intended to get better match ups on the golf course. I certainly wouldn't know. Things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
I think its more of a personal issue hes too confident and gets taken advantage of , then wont back down, and then theres that little degenerate in all of us that sometimes likes to take bets we dont really have a chance in .
I think its more of a personal issue hes too confident and gets taken advantage of , then wont back down, and then theres that little degenerate in all of us that sometimes likes to take bets we dont really have a chance in .
Right. Also golf's like pool but in three dimensions. There's so many more variables that would affect personal performance on any given day. When someone overvalues their skill level in pool, golf, bowling or whatever skill game, it's easy to take advantage of them.
PA hasn't been golfing long but he is way better than me. He hits it farther and practices more. I'd be a big dog in golf unless we play from the same tees, or the forward tees.
hi.
PA hasn't been golfing long but he is way better than me. He hits it farther and practices more. I'd be a big dog in golf unless we play from the same tees, or the forward tees.
DANIEL CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM BOX I HAVE SENT YOU AN URGENT MESSAGETHANKS MATE IRISH
Level obv
time to turn the tables and have the "round of your life" when you play him :club:

They main thing is putting it on the interwebs incase PA tries to do a info search to see the 'Truth' about DN's game.It's like sending mail to yourself to copyright something.

PA is a serious degen it seems; either that or he's really smart, i'm not sure
You know, it's possible these gigantic amounts of money he's gambling are nothing to him. Maybe he's made so much money that $500k bet /w DN is the same as me betting $5 against my friend on something.
You know, it's possible these gigantic amounts of money he's gambling are nothing to him. Maybe he's made so much money that $500k bet /w DN is the same as me betting $5 against my friend on something.
It would probably be like 500 dollars between you and a friend. Not enough to hurt the other person but enough for both to take it seriously and practice during the lead up.