10c/25c Plo (6 Max) Bottom Set For Suckers?

What's your action on the turn?Any objections to any other streets?PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownMP ($37.40) <--- 83/31/0.97CO ($12.20)Hero ($44.15)SB ($23.90)BB ($12) <--- 45/0/0.63 ***First hand at this table***UTG ($25)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7spade.gif, 5heart.gif, 5club.gif, 8club.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.85, MP calls $0.85.Flop: ($3.40) Jheart.gif, 5spade.gif, 9heart.gif(3 players)BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $3.25, BB calls $3.25, MP calls $3.25.Turn: ($13.15) Qdiamond.gif(3 players)BB bets $7.65 (All-In), MP calls $7.65, Hero...?Remaining stack and pot sizes at this point:Hero: $39.80MP: $25.40Pot: $28.45

pf good. Flop I can see checking behind for a look at the turn though. There are about 40 cards you don't want to see hit the turn. Turn is an insta-turbo-muck.

Insta-Fold.I would check behind on the flop more times than I would bet it.With two calls, and a super vulnerable hand, I really don't see the value in betting the flop unless they are both very weak passive.Because of all the outs on the turn, if you get called, you know you're either behind right now to a higher set, or are going to be behind when one of the 3571951 outs hits on the turn.Even if the board pairs, you really can't be sure that either of them doesn't have a higher full house....unless it's a 5, then you're golden.

I'm glad to hear everyone voting for the fold. I wanted to check with you guys first.During the hand, I didn't notice that the BB was a new player. The previous player was a big fish who had just lost a big pot and left, in fact, he left so recently that the PokerAce HUD were still active on his seat. Hence I was playing this hand from the perspective that the BB was on uber-tilt and was 100% getting it allin. With the MP not protecting himself by raising out the other big stack in the hand (me), I decided he didn't have a straight yet and it was far more likely that he was still on the draw. Hence, I wanted to shut him out/make him pay.With all that in mind, I overshoved and he called.I'm at work right now, so I don't have the exact HH (I will add the HH when I get home), but the river was a blank and my unimproved set of fives took down the entire pot.I'm not a fan of my turn action --even if the BB was the previous tilty player, and even if I was correct in deciding the MP was still drawing, I need to dodge a million outs on the river to take down the pot (and I could always already be behind, drawing to possibly one out). Nevertheless, I *clearly* made the correct decision since we should always play results-oriented.The penultimate sentence in this post has been labeled (sw).*** EDIT ****Hand results:Hero raises $32.15 to $39.80 and is all-inMP calls $25.40 and is all-in*** RIVER *** [Jh 5s 9h Qd] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***MP has [4s 9c Kh Ah] (two pair, Kings and Nines)Hero has [7s 5h 5c 8c] (three of a kind, Fives)BB mucked [As Kd Js 6h]Hero wins $49.55 from side pot, hero wins $34.35 from main pot

ZOMG, you guys are worse than 2+2. NIT CITY! Seriously, this forum's dying without me and Simo around.First off, you check behind the flop on drawy boards when you flop bottom set? I can't even describe how bad that is. This is a situation where you absolutely have to bet. When you do get called, you're usually about a 60/40 favorite, but if you leave it multiway, people will hit on you a lot. Even hands that would insta-fold to a bet usually have outs. Also, you want to get money in against draws before the board pairs because if it does, it will kill your action.Then, the turn is a shove AINEC. (I swear it's not because of results that I say that. I was already disappointed with you guys before I read them.) BB is short-stacked here. He's going to be shoving a turned two pair if he has any kind of draw with at all and will often shove with just the NFD figuring that he's going to call a raise with it.More importantly, even if we know for a fact that BB has a straight, it's still a shove. There's about $36 in the pot and it's $7.65 to call which means that we're less than $0.40 from having direct odds to call. However, look at MP. He's an 81/31/0.97 fish. He's likely straight-forward enough that we would have heard from him on the flop with a higher set or on the turn with a straight, but he's also loose enough that he'll be calling with any flush draw, and likely with QT as well. Even two pair can call here. There's tons of value in a shove on the outside as we're probably about 70% against MP's calling range which means that the $5 we'd make on the outside is 10 times what we'd lose in the main pot. Shoving >>>>> calling > folding here.