***official Don King Special Team Thread***

I'd like to welcome and congratulate the 6 new members of Don King Special.Captain Get Sprung - DMBSprung1. TB17 - TB172. GWCGWC - GWCGWC 3. MyPlayisRAB - pattypoker214. mkaplan108 - scenester095. Throwemaway - Throwemaway6. StupidKid - Stupidkid888(Alternate)Bob and I would prefer as co-captains that you all be staked into this event. If you have a problem with that please post in the thread and we can discuss it. Bob will be sending all of you except StupidKid stakes when you post in this thread. StupidKid is an alternate, if one of the horses decides he cannot play then you will take his spot immediately. Keep all information about your status in the tournament in this thread as we can use it to cheer one another on throughout the day. Good luck all.Staking terms: 50/50 no stakeback. Bob will ship once you post in this thread.

Not sure how I feel about being staked..I'm playing with a limited roll but I'd rather play on my own dime, especially since I went kinda deep in this last weekend

This is a great line-up. I can almost here that English lady telling me, "You are the weakest link." I guess I'll take the stake if that's what Bob wants though I'd prefer to play on my own dime. It'd be cool to be able to ship someone 10K+. We should have an internal LL bet too. imoGWCGWC on stars.Everyone register now instead of waiting an hour before the tourney so you don't get screwed if the tourney caps.

Damn we assemble quickly. Everyone register as soon as Bob sends the stake or now if you have the money in the account. If all parties agree not to be staked there should be no problem. Throwemaway if you feel that strongly once everyone else replies then we can discuss.

No problem man, the only reason I make a big deal about it is because when this was originally done it was by stake only. I was in on one of the first times for a stake when I didnt want it but it was just a fun thing to do. Good luck all, we have a really stacked team. I did my homework for this draft.Edit: Still waiting for RAB to wake up from his coma after last night......still waiting.....

For those of you who will take a stake on our team it'll be coming from Big_M ( Scarborough ).If you haven't done so please confirm in this thread that you are going to take the stake.Edit: I've shipped the stakes to everybody.

For those of you who will take a stake on our team it'll be coming from Big_M ( Scarborough ).If you haven't done so please confirm in this thread that you are going to take the stake.Edit: I've shipped the stakes to everybody.
HI.. I <3 u.
TY
The Don King "special" is that we actually get to keep 1/2 the winnings. A true Don King stake would be 95% Don, 5% fighter (minus all costs). I <3 DK. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM!
The Don King "special" is that we actually get to keep 1/2 the winnings. A true Don King stake would be 95% Don, 5% fighter (minus all costs). I Only In America
jsut got in from downtown and im registered. go team don king specialor is it donking special?
Oh, now I get it. It's like a play on words!
wtf?!!?? tel disconnected?
something is wron with my account at telus, it hasnt worked for almost a week and they keep wanting to give me a new number but i dont want one so i have to wait til a tech looks at it, its brutal