All of you were chosen on your amazing durability to make so many posts, durability like this will get you through a 20k+ field.SBD's Trolls - FCP Name (Stars name) - Post count - Status- SilentButDeadly3 (silentphenom) - CAPTAIN - REGISTERED- dna4ever (dna4ever) - 26k posts - Internet Problems- suitedup (x_suitedup_x)- 15.8k posts - REGISTERED- wsox8 (wsox08)- 5.6k posts - BUSTED, 13,587/21,425- mase gotstem (mase_gotsem)- 3.2k posts - REGISTERED- freak2304 (freak2304)- 2.8k posts - REGISTERED- ALTERNATE: lunarphase (lunarphase) BUSTED, 13,588/21,425PUT THOSE POSTS TO USE GENTS.I shipped you all stake $$, including gill, ship back if you don't need. Otherwise, staking agreement is 50/50 + stakeback. Register for the Sunday 100k IMMEDIATELY after receiving stake. AIM me at JRice80S with any questions or anything.Post in here tomorrow with your bad beats and the like. WE FINISHIN ONE THRU SIX BABY. WE GOT THE MOST EXPERIENCE.BTW, if you bust GetSprung aka DMBSprung (his Stars name), I'm shipping you $50.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SBD's Trolls - FCP Name (Stars name) - Post count- SilentButDeadly3 (silentphenom) - CAPTAIN- dna4ever (dna4ever) - 26k posts- suitedup (x_suitedup_x)- 15.8k posts- wsox8 (wsox08)- 5.6k posts- mase gotstem (mase_gotsem)- 3.2k posts- freak2304 (freak2304)- 2.8k posts- ALTERNATE: GillFinigan (gillfinigan) - 128 posts (chosen cuz his name is funny)
bawhahahahhahahahah SUCKERS
bawhahahahhahahahah SUCKERS
THERE IS A NEW BOUNTY, TROLLS, $50 FOR BUSTING GWCGWC (same stars name).

**** THIS. THERES A $50 BOUNTY ON THE ENTIRE DON KING TEAM AND VTLAXER KNOCK ANY OF THEM OUT AND GET $50 EACH.FCP Name - Stars Name1. TB17 - TB172. GWCGWC - GWCGWC 3. MyPlayisRAB - pattypoker214. mkaplan108 - scenester095. Throwemaway - Throwemaway6. StupidKid - Stupidkid8887. Get Sprung - DMBSprung8. vtlaxer09 - vtlaxer09

registered and ready to go
How the hell does the guy with 140 posts and is the alternate respond before any of you! We have like 50k posts between everyone. DO WORK.Props, gill, tyty.
Do I get $50 if I knock out a teammate? Cuz I'll sell out all day
Trolls only. Altho your post count is respectable.

Sorry guys but I have to back out. Just found out from the Ball&Chain that we have Dinner plans. Thinking that i might want sex sometime the rest of my life I have to miss this one. Already shipped the stake back.

Sorry guys but I have to back out. Just found out from the Ball&Chain that we have Dinner plans. Thinking that i might want sex sometime the rest of my life I have to miss this one. Already shipped the stake back.
Damn, np np Gill. Valid reason.
wtf gill!