before i move to ****ign buffalo full time in early aug, i want to host a home game for you tards before my apt gets completely empty. i'm thinking maybe a week from saturday, maybe? my roommate's studying for the bar exam right now, so it's mostly up to him. i'll post updates.
Count me in for the game if it's on a different day than the 26th (which, if my math is right, is when you originally said). I'll be out of town that weekend celebrating my 30th B-day, but since I'm in between jobs at the moment, about any other day works 'till mid-august.Ben
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for the game if it's on a different day than the 26th (which, if my math is right, is when you originally said). I'll be out of town that weekend celebrating my 30th B-day, but since I'm in between jobs at the moment, about any other day works 'till mid-august.Ben
You gonna play Sunday? I'll even let you have your chairs back.

what stakes are your home games? I work 4 10's so I could take a day and drive down for a game with you folks.... as long as you aren't in the nosebleeds...

what stakes are your home games? I work 4 10's so I could take a day and drive down for a game with you folks.... as long as you aren't in the nosebleeds...
$50 buy in
going to be up in chitown w/ kevin from 8-8 tomorrow. pm for cell if you wanna meet up. i'll check my phone throughout the day
I work tomorrow until 8PM, going to the city after that FYI

I might actually want to try and gold with you gusy so you better add at least another hour to ow long it might take.Whatever date is fine with me.

How many you got coming?
Could be as few as 5 could be as many as 9. I'm not having a game with less than 6-7, I'm giving people an hour to let me know.
  • 2 weeks later...