I joined that site last nite Kurt and PM'd Jason asking his advice on the best way to go. Thanks for the website. I also was looking at the listings they have on the site Gallo gave me but I will wait until he pm's me back before filling out the online app and sending my resume. Wife said if I take too big a pay cut I'll have to down grade my 2007 Accord for lower payments. Anyone know where I can get a cheap 98 Civic????? :club:

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined that site last nite Kurt and PM'd Jason asking his advice on the best way to go. Thanks for the website. I also was looking at the listings they have on the site Gallo gave me but I will wait until he pm's me back before filling out the online app and sending my resume. Wife said if I take too big a pay cut I'll have to down grade my 2007 Accord for lower payments. Anyone know where I can get a cheap 98 Civic????? :club:
Hilaaaaaaaaaarious.

Well I got my car back.... sans Radio.They found it like 2 blocks away, but in a tow zone, so they had to tow the god damned thing, and I had to pay $160. (Going to a hearing on Wed to try to get that back.)... There was also a holder for a ticket on the windshield, but it was empty, so maybe the cops that found the car took it out... but I'd like to know who the fucking numbnuts was that wrote me a ticket and didn't notice it's a stolen car.So basically I'm more pissed of now that I was before.Plus driving it reminds me how loud my god damned exhaust is. I might just sell the damn thing now. Contemplating taking it to carmax, even though I won't get what I would selling it on my own, but I don't know if I feel like dealing with the hassle. (Would it be worth fixing the exhaust and radio first though, think I'd get that money back?)

Well I got my car back.... sans Radio.They found it like 2 blocks away, but in a tow zone, so they had to tow the god damned thing, and I had to pay $160. (Going to a hearing on Wed to try to get that back.)... There was also a holder for a ticket on the windshield, but it was empty, so maybe the cops that found the car took it out... but I'd like to know who the fucking numbnuts was that wrote me a ticket and didn't notice it's a stolen car.So basically I'm more pissed of now that I was before.Plus driving it reminds me how loud my god damned exhaust is. I might just sell the damn thing now. Contemplating taking it to carmax, even though I won't get what I would selling it on my own, but I don't know if I feel like dealing with the hassle. (Would it be worth fixing the exhaust and radio first though, think I'd get that money back?)
Well glad to hear that you got it back Kurt.Bolded:Probably why it was found 2 blocks away, thieves didn't want to put up with the noise.
Well glad to hear that you got it back Kurt.Bolded:Probably why it was found 2 blocks away, thieves didn't want to put up with the noise.
Yeah, that might be true.I'm just pissed, I got that radio like 4 months ago and just paid off that and the TV from circuit city. So now if I want to sell it, even if I get some cheap radio, they're gonna charge me like $100+ to install the damn thing cause they took the entire thing out. Plus whatever the muffler or exhaust costs. Ugh.
Yeah, that might be true.I'm just pissed, I got that radio like 4 months ago and just paid off that and the TV from circuit city. So now if I want to sell it, even if I get some cheap radio, they're gonna charge me like $100+ to install the damn thing cause they took the entire thing out. Plus whatever the muffler or exhaust costs. Ugh.
I can actually probably help with the radio part, not installing it though, but getting one. lol
I can actually probably help with the radio part, not installing it though, but getting one. lol
LOL, Sweet, is it hot? I hope it's hot.Or does your friend have mine? :club:
LOL, Sweet, is it hot?
Ummmm...we have established Jorge is Mexican right???

kurt, i can install car stereos on most cars for the mere price of dinner and beers. i get back into town on monday or tuesday NEXT week, call me, brigitte has my # <3.also, before i move to ****ign buffalo full time in early aug, i want to host a home game for you tards before my apt gets completely empty. i'm thinking maybe a week from saturday, maybe? my roommate's studying for the bar exam right now, so it's mostly up to him. i'll post updates.

kurt, i can install car stereos on most cars for the mere price of dinner and beers. i get back into town on monday or tuesday NEXT week, call me, brigitte has my # <3.also, before i move to ****ign buffalo full time in early aug, i want to host a home game for you tards before my apt gets completely empty. i'm thinking maybe a week from saturday, maybe? my roommate's studying for the bar exam right now, so it's mostly up to him. i'll post updates.
Ah, very good. You'll have to look and see all the parts needed though also, cause basically there's just a hole in my dash where you can see the insides, lol.As for the game, a week from saturday is real good for me, cause Brig has something else going on that night anyway. 26th I think?
Ah, very good. You'll have to look and see all the parts needed though also, cause basically there's just a hole in my dash where you can see the insides, lol.
there's a hole in your mom's "dash" where i can feel her insides.i mean, actually, on civics, it's easier to install a new deck if the dashboard is already ripped apart. don't put it back together till i get back. just make sure you have the correct harness for your car/stereo (check ebay and you can get em for like 10 bucks) and i can do it almost fo sho.
As for the game, a week from saturday is real good for me, cause Brig has something else going on that night anyway. 26th I think?
yea, totally up in the air still, since the bar is actually on the 29th, but i'll see what i can swing.
I find pants restrictive, however if forced to wear them, I would chooses the sevens because I've noticed them being more expensive.
dead to me.
I find pants restrictive, however if forced to wear them, I would chooses the sevens because I've noticed them being more expensive.
Well there's always Chris's game I guess

I'll come the 26th, it's the day before I leave for Vegas so I'm off work.Most of the same players should be there Sunday, though I'll know more about who's coming for sure tomorrow.

I heard some decent things about Buffalo actually...well I guess depends on what you call decent. It seems to fit me well since it is quiet, and there is a bar on every corner. With global warming snow won't be much of an issue either.