***official Sunday 100k Competition Thread For 4/13***

I feel like I should be out shopping for a nice suit and preparing my speech for when I get drafted, while ESPN sets up a cam in my house as my family/friends await my draft position

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn missed this thread. Too late to jump in? :club:
yeh ur a little too late... we'll prolly be doing it in future weeks so stay tuned imo.We're on roudn 5... roudn 6 will also occur and will be used as an alernate round... so if u get picked in the 6th round dont get your hopes up but at least you have a chance :ts

The Wavevbnautilus with co-captain qyayqifitzinaboxFargoPokerNDToshTehtoeRogAlternate: Ecclesbury (to play if someone can't make it)I will send a PM to each of you to confirm. Lets ride the wave people.

end of round 3... its updated.
Duuuuuuuuude!!! WTF?!?! You had the wrap around pick for 2 & 3, you could've at least picked me in the 2nd round. Sigh.

OFFICIALLY i cannot remember who i picked and obviously don't know 70% of my team.BUT please IM me or get me on msn or aim.popsucks_5@hotmail.com msn or sanuel_brown@mac.com for aim.will dish out stakes and want to see who needs one etc.I've shipped and spoken to anthony (aasnake) so you don't need to worry obv.GL ALL :club::ts:D *** hoping aim chat is posted ***edit: sportsmack as you im and i said i would i kept to my word and drafted you

TEAM SCOOBY SNACKSPoker AddictTravisGSheikyGallofornicator1ANDrivergirl as an alternateweeeeeeeeeeeeeelets win plz.Im going to ship you guys pm's asking if you want/need a stake. Please get back to me asap. If one of you cant play or I dont hear from you soon enough... Rivergirl plz be on standby so you can jump in. thanks everyone.

:club: TEAM NUT FLOPPERS (TY FOR THE NAME BRENT)AAsnake88 - sortedMercury69 - get in touch if not ill IM yououtsider13 - sortedpocket3's - get in touch if not ill IM yousportsmack - get in touch if not ill IM youAlternate pickspavlovb - be on stand by in the unlikely event somebody passes away between now and tomorrow.GL welcome to the team and as above just contact me via that information for the outstanding horses.If you want to play on your own $ or mine that is cool either way.Sam

woo hoo I wasn't drafted I really don't care anyway and I can always use the crutch that I've been running god awful in tournies lately. At least I run good in cash so I've been able to survive with only 1 reload all year. My last thought is Stars sucks anyway and I haven't played there all year.

woo hoo I wasn't drafted I really don't care anyway and I can always use the crutch that I've been running god awful in tournies lately. At least I run good in cash so I've been able to survive with only 1 reload all year. My last thought is Stars sucks anyway and I haven't played there all year.
155733289_44299089e6.jpg:club: j/k
:club: TEAM NUT FLOPPERS (TY FOR THE NAME BRENT)AAsnake88 - sortedMercury69 - get in touch if not ill IM yououtsider13 - sortedpocket3's - get in touch if not ill IM yousportsmack - get in touch if not ill IM youAlternate pickspavlovb - be on stand by in the unlikely event somebody passes away between now and tomorrow.GL welcome to the team and as above just contact me via that information for the outstanding horses.If you want to play on your own $ or mine that is cool either way.Sam
As coach used to say, I'm just one injury away from playing!I'll probably play either way so IM me if someone drops out.
As coach used to say, I'm just one injury away from playing!I'll probably play either way so IM me if someone drops out.
to be fair im 50/50 going to vegas and blowing off work for a few days. SO you may well get a place. BTW ill create a thread for the best team (ours obv) tomrorow. but didn't want to end up on the 2nd page like the other fools so we will have out own to post in there.gl gl gl and register NOW lol to the top 5