***official Sunday 100k Competition Thread For 4/13***

Maybe a late 2nd round pick now?PokerStars Tournament #84415276, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $4.00/$0.40180 playersTotal Prize Pool: $720.00 Tournament started - 2008/04/12 - 01:52:51 (ET)Dear fornicator1,You finished the tournament in 2nd place.A $144.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.You earned 154.48 tournament leader points in this tournament.For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site athttp://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/Congratulations!Thank you for participating.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this is still open for horsies, the time differences confuse me.Anyway, I'll be up for it if possible. I'll be in on my own dime.Ecclesbury (Otley) on starsDon't play on FT.

[x] is a pretty good horse.If there's still time, I'd love to be added to the list.And captains, use "full tracking" if you OPR me, I switched to cash games in January ;)Cappy37 (FcP)

[x] is a pretty good horse.If there's still time, I'd love to be added to the list.And captains, use "full tracking" if you OPR me, I switched to cash games in January ;)Cappy37 (FcP)
How do I change my stars city name?
How do I change my stars city name?
just go into the account section at the top and change mailing address, you can change your city from there. If you cash out, you gotta change it back before you do tho
just go into the account section at the top and change mailing address, you can change your city from there. If you cash out, you gotta change it back before you do tho
Ah thanks, someone pmed me this aswell, but I figured not to mess with it.I Will now

AA-need ur stars name and city... i see u trolling.Also... i just updated everyone who posted last night... there are going to be 7 teams so quite a few of the hopeful draftees will not get picked. Im sure this will continue in upcoming weeks so dont be discouraged or anything.

AA-need ur stars name and city... i see u trolling.Also... i just updated everyone who posted last night... there are going to be 7 teams so quite a few of the hopeful draftees will not get picked. Im sure this will continue in upcoming weeks so dont be discouraged or anything.
Oh hi.AAsnake88 (Satellite Beach).

LOL at vtlaxer getting first pick, at least when I ran it I rigged it so I got 2nd so it wouldnt be that suspicious :club:

LOL at vtlaxer getting first pick, at least when I ran it I rigged it so I got 2nd so it wouldnt be that suspicious :club:
RIGGED!!!!!!

For any captains looking for a risky 7th pick wild card I'm currently at the final table of one of those £11+R 10k guaranteed things.3/9 with ~700kPurely for the consideration of captains.....not a brag post in any way. Honest.

For any captains looking for a risky 7th pick wild card I'm currently at the final table of one of those £11+R 10k guaranteed things.3/9 with ~700kPurely for the consideration of captains.....not a brag post in any way. Honest.
LOLI think you win."$11+R things"GLYou people need a moderator for the draft to make sure there's no cheating or if there is, it's kept quiet.I pick myself. Thanks(might be in and bored and drunk at 5pm EST my time)
Came third for $3k.Played the ugliest, sloppiest poker of my life when it got down to 3. So pissed off at myself.
Came third for $3k.Played the ugliest, sloppiest poker of my life when it got down to 3. So pissed off at myself.
well nice cash anyways congrats
FWIW, this happened in today's Daily Fifteen Grand. 2k starting chips same 10 min structure. 2nd time I've bubbled the FT in this. A10 < A8 to knock me out in 10th :club:. PokerStars Tournament #83594147, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $10.00/$1.002667 playersTotal Prize Pool: $26670.00 Tournament started - 2008/04/11 - 14:00:00 (ET)Dear ko8e34,You finished the tournament in 10th place.A $186.70 award has been credited to your Real Money account.You earned 328.37 tournament leader points in this tournament.For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site athttp://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/Congratulations!Thank you for participating.
It was even more gross then this. Earlier Ko8e had a nice chip stack when AK<A8. A8 is da nuts in this tourny