***official Sunday 100k Competition Thread For 4/13***

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speedkills, hey.. i think we're good for captains but post back in here if u wanna be a horsey. Im sure this will go on in future weeks so Im sure there will be more opportunities to be a captain.All, there are 46 hopeful draftees. There will be 7 teams w/ each captain selecting 5 and possibly 6 horseys, so unfortunately some of you will not be drafted. After the draft tomorrow we will keep a reserve list in case someone isnt able to play.If I have missed anyone so far please post in the thread or if you wish to be a horsey please post in here as soon as possible to give the captains enough time to research your playing abilities. TY ALL.

speedkills, hey.. i think we're good for captains but post back in here if u wanna be a horsey. Im sure this will go on in future weeks so Im sure there will be more opportunities to be a captain.All, there are 46 hopeful draftees. There will be 7 teams w/ each captain selecting 5 and possibly 6 horseys, so unfortunately some of you will not be drafted. After the draft tomorrow we will keep a reserve list in case someone isnt able to play.If I have missed anyone so far please post in the thread or if you wish to be a horsey please post in here as soon as possible to give the captains enough time to research your playing abilities. TY ALL.
Are there plans made yet on when the draft will be and how you'll go about it?
Are there plans made yet on when the draft will be and how you'll go about it?
I'd say it's gotta be ASAP. I would say tomorrow, but if you do it tomorrow night, then payments might get missed because it's so last minute. I'd say make a big post saying it starts at like 2pm tomorrow and try to get it going as soon as you can.
I'd say it's gotta be ASAP. I would say tomorrow, but if you do it tomorrow night, then payments might get missed because it's so last minute. I'd say make a big post saying it starts at like 2pm tomorrow and try to get it going as soon as you can.
please please read the original posts ladies and gents.

DRAFT WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY APRIL 12TH AT 5:00 PM E.S.TIT WILL BE OVER AN AIM BUDDY CHAT BETWEEN THE CAPTAINS BUT THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED BY ME AFTER EACH ROUND BOTH IN THE OP AND IN A REPLY

please please read the original posts ladies and gents.
But I hate clicking arrows. :club:
Yeah, totally not how I roll.I got you though. Just pick me first and we'll be good to go.

Is it too late to ask to be a horsey? 20TN40 everywhere I go except AIM and it's Lisa20TN40 there.And I didn't read every single post, but is there a reason why there is a limited amount of captains/teams?

Is it too late to ask to be a horsey? 20TN40 everywhere I go except AIM and it's Lisa20TN40 there.And I didn't read every single post, but is there a reason why there is a limited amount of captains/teams?
hi, you've been added... and in hte past they only did 5 teams... and i didnt really wanna get too far away from that just for organizational issues etc. but I did make it 7 so there will be at least 35 draftees. hope thats alright.
What if someone wants to ride you like a horsey regardless?(drunk)
lol<-----Just wishes he could play. Damned exams.Should be fun to watch this unfold.
Yeah. It was alot of fun when we did this for multiple weeks awhile back. Should be fun for all again. (Plus, with FCP making up .2% of the field in this alone means an obv. winner, right?)

i've decided i'm taking the night off of pool on sunday so i will be playing this. I'm running terribly lately so if i don't get drafted, i will understand, but i'll throw my hat in the ring anyway.I'm rivergirl (windsor fcp) everywhere

What if someone wants to ride you like a horsey regardless?(drunk)
OH MY........be in Vegas on the 24th?
Of what month? lol.Gonna be there April 29th through June 7th.
It's like the beginning of a Skina-max flick.

count me inpattypoker21 (calgary)obv the best choice since ive just cashed 5/6 lats tourneys and have almost ftd this twice out of 10 triesimo

I'll run as a horse. I would need a stake. Is this multiple weeks? If so, would only need a stake on 4/13.Pstars: sleep3458 (Fredericksburg) - Same name on Bodog, AP, and Pokerroom (incase you need help finding my plummeting ROI)