***official Sunday 100k Competition Thread For 4/13***

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why I wont draft a complete unknown.. is because I dont want to get screwed if they go deep.. People that have established themselves are less likely to take the money and run IMO.
We seem to be getting a lot of unknowns in it so far. I really hope that doesn't happen though =\.
We seem to be getting a lot of unknowns in it so far. I really hope that doesn't happen though =\.
Again, I will be posting all the horseys who wish to run in the "OP". It is solely the captain's risk to choose a horse that is relatively unknown.. Like TJ said... it probably wont happen because we dont wanna get screwed. That said.. posting an unknown who is paying himself... cant really hurt... unless he doesnt play.

drunk?I mean...come on...anyone?The main reason why I should get picked as a horsie is thsat I'm watchin Drake&Josh right now...you know...it's kind of a sitcom, at least thats what I velbieve it's what its supposed to be. Kin dof funny though....anyobdy with me? come on you people. Just try enjoy life etc.............................................<3

i havn't ever plat FT for money, but my name is david_keena on tilt

This was so much fun last timeI'd like to be drafted.gfdsa146 (Forest Hills) on starsdon't have an FTP name.thx for telling me Poker Addict.
NP.... I figured since you were their star sleeper, it would boost my draft status.We don't have to work out at the combine or anything first, do we?
I did not know how 95 people of the 100 people that signed up for the original played. I think even with research at best you would've known how good 30% really are. And everyone can be a sleeper pick since this tourney is such a crapshoot. There were many sleeper picks, one of them was gfdsa who cashed twice for myself and nobdy really knew who he was. FCP is a big community there are way too many players that are "well known" AND be willing to play in this low stakes tourney.
Brings tears to my eyes thinking about it.Was my biggest cash ever...something like $100. Twice. In a row!
I believe gfdsa would not have had the minimum post requirement had it been enforced the first time around.
Weren't we seated at the same table? Were we on the same team? That was back when you were a "50 Nl Nit", right?

I'm up for running with a team. Played in one of these finished 2482No playing like it's a skipament I presume? :club: ps: mmsdanft: mmsdanedit: don't need a stakeedit2: but will take one if the rules require. Just have never taken one, only given.