man has anyone who plays at pokerstars.com ever gotten five dollars put in for free?yeh.?i have then i lost it all. lol..i was foolish and not soo good at poker then ..lolbut i getting beter ye yesnaps for mee...

sooo none of yous people's have gotten free five bucks deposited in your pokerstars account?huh?i wonder why i didi duhno whack oh well i ruined that money anyways..making donkey calls..fool!!

man has anyone who plays at pokerstars.com ever gotten five dollars put in for free?yeh.?i have then i lost it all. lol..i was foolish and not soo good at poker then ..lolbut i getting beter ye yesnaps for mee...
I'll be serious here, no.But my cousins GF who created an account awhile back did. It was odd though, I told her I'd transfer her $5 (as a joke). Later that night she IMed me thanking me for the money transfer. I never transferred her the money. As it turns out, when you look at her transfer history, $5 was credited to her account without a sender. She didn't recieve an email...it was quite odd.
sooo none of yous people's have gotten free five bucks deposited in your pokerstars account?huh?i wonder why i didi duhno whack oh well i ruined that money anyways..making donkey calls..fool!!
I actually did get this when I first started playing on PStars...which was only like back in December...Translation for the OP- Yo fool I dids gets this frees 5 dolla bills playa!! It was crazy whack dawg, but I ruined that moneys anyways too yo, making crazy whack doneys calls...hollaaaa!!!!

A lot of sites do it, not sure what exactly the decision is for who gets them,obviously busto accounts, but it definitely happens. I worked for a poker site.Its just like giving a free token etc, player logs on, only needs 1 more dollar to enter the $500 guaranteed etc or loses straight away yada yada and then deposits more.

I started a PS account so someone could stake me about 6 mos ago and hadn't been on it since (so it was an account I never deposited to). Nevertheless, I got the same email from PS two weeks ago saying they deposited $5 in my account. Went there and sure enough, five bucks. Since then, I've played a handful of micro SNG's and run that $5 into $15. I consider it my own little Jesus Ferguson-type challenge now...

You ever have your shit pushed in?
I bet this is Kevlar's fake acct. and I bet there was alcohol involved in the making of this account.
i think your new sig has to be the KO from the UF. Wow did that guys jaw go busto.
man has anyone who plays at pokerstars.com ever gotten five dollars put in for free?yeh.?i have then i lost it all. lol..i am foolish and not soo good at poker, I am an idiot donk ..lolbut i getting beter ye yesnaps for mee...
fyp