Steps Wsop Ticket!

Congrats man! I too seem to have serious step problems right now :0 ill get up to 3 and back down to 1 some how! any tips?
Check out the Tourny Challenge - there are some links that Onlyme put in for better SnG play. I went 1 to 4 first try and been back there 3 times now. Just haven't been able to get through it. I will though! I will! Or I will die (and accumulate a billion FPP's) trying.
Care to out the regulars?(Please add your own scouting reports)Based on a recent 2 week daily viewing the following players all are regulars in Step 6 (most play step 5s as well). They have all already won WSOP 2008 Main event packages, and buy in for the dead $$$ that has worked its way up to levels 5 & 6. Listed in approximate order of frequency:busto_soon (plays almost every one after 2 pm est or so) (very, very good)Shigo Kingo (perhaps the least successful of the regulars, at least from what I have seen)woosewoo (very good)Mr. WrongImNotSoGood (very good)EDER1982 (very, very good)Faraday (very good)Stevie444 (very good)SootedFishyIFiNishfishSuitedAcesThe following are somewhat more infrequent, but deadly playersZangbezan24THE_D_RYWPTHeroMig.comJCamby33
LOL, just scoped this guy and he shows up at a -$20,000 profit over 1300+ SnGs. How good can he be?
depends on what level of sng's he plays, obv. If he's a 5k sng reg, for example, that's not a big loss. If he's a $200ish player, he sucks.
depends on what level of sng's he plays, obv. If he's a 5k sng reg, for example, that's not a big loss. If he's a $200ish player, he sucks.
Average buy-in of just over $200. Just goes to show that things can come together at the right time for pretty much anyone. Although he could be buying in directly to his Step 6's...
ImNotSoGood (very good)
The best sng player on that list, has already won I think 8 seats.
If you were just looking for the $500 originally I would assume the money means something to you...Wait on the ME and use the money for something else.......unless you really want to take a chance..................
POTY. Don't take the chance. Take the $$, buy something nice for yourself and your fam, gf, or bf and save the rest for a rainy day. If $500 is a lot to you, don't flush $11-$12K down the toilet. I'm sure the WSOPME is a fantastic atmosphere, but it's still somewhat of a crapshoot. Speaking of that, maybe just take the $12K and roll the dice a bunch.