I never come here and it seems like a pro forum. At any rate, if there is any interest, post your thoughts here.Frozen Four tonite. Good luck to all fans involved. Zimmer, I'll see you in the finals. Go BC.

I dont know why the didnt have the frozen four last weekend when the NHL playoffs werent going on. Still going to tune in to listen to the sieve chants.
might've had something to do with the men's basketball final fouralso, the avs were probably playing last week

Its because of the final 4 that its this week. I hope Michigan can win their first NC since Marty Turco and Mike Van Ryn in 98. Lots of frozen 4 appearances since, lots of choke jobs. We really do have the best team, so hopefully we play 2 good games. Not sure I can get the games in Canada, but if not I'll be checking ESPN for updates.

I would pay more attention if it was another time of the year. Why not February? With the basketball tournament, hockey playoffs and start of baseball, it is assinine to have it this time of year. My working 14 hours a day this time of year might have something to do with my lack of interest.

I went to the Frozen Four this year. I've been going since 2002. This was the worst Frozen Four. The only decent game was Michigan and Notre Dame on Thursday night. I'm a Sioux fan and knew that they wouldn't show up to play. They were overrated all year long. Denver didn't do a very good job hosting the tournament. It was held in the Pepsi center did nothing to prepare for it. Usually they always play highlights from old tournaments on the big screen, but instead they just advertised for the NCAA the entire time and bragged about Title IX increased women sports. They didn't do anything special for announcing the for the championship game. I've seen better introductions at high school games

I went to the Frozen Four this year. I've been going since 2002. This was the worst Frozen Four. The only decent game was Michigan and Notre Dame on Thursday night. I'm a Sioux fan and knew that they wouldn't show up to play. They were overrated all year long. Denver didn't do a very good job hosting the tournament. It was held in the Pepsi center did nothing to prepare for it. Usually they always play highlights from old tournaments on the big screen, but instead they just advertised for the NCAA the entire time and bragged about Title IX increased women sports. They didn't do anything special for announcing the for the championship game. I've seen better introductions at high school games
just curious, what sort of attendance is their at these games??I think if it was sold better, it might get more attention.
just curious, what sort of attendance is their at these games??I think if it was sold better, it might get more attention.
It sells out every year. There were about 18.5K people there but there were empty seats. It's fairly difficult to get tickets. You have to put your name into a raffle a year in advance. Half of the fans were Sioux fans. After the Sioux lost everyone was cheering for Notre Dame. I don't know how the games looked on TV but every game looked really slow except for the Michigan Notre Dame games.
It sells out every year. There were about 18.5K people there but there were empty seats. It's fairly difficult to get tickets. You have to put your name into a raffle a year in advance. Half of the fans were Sioux fans. After the Sioux lost everyone was cheering for Notre Dame. I don't know how the games looked on TV but every game looked really slow except for the Michigan Notre Dame games.
wow thats crazy..didnt think they were sold out...I am not sure if it was televised in Canada..I dont think it was..But if it was promoted well and put on a decent sports channel I would definetely watch it..