Turning Stone Ecpc

Agreed, silly little guy. Teddy I think I can fly home for this if you agree to buy dinner. Cool?
Sadly I am not going :club: I want to go just for that eggs benedict at that one breakfast place afsdgfdhgfjhlol @ calling grinder little
I might be in. Anyone know how often they spread the 20/40 and 30/60 LHE games?
20/40 every day starting at noon. Don't ask me why, that's just when the regulars show up. Obviously it'll be running much more often during this series and probably 30/60 and 50/100 if there's interest.
20/40 every day starting at noon. Don't ask me why, that's just when the regulars show up. Obviously it'll be running much more often during this series and probably 30/60 and 50/100 if there's interest.
Thanks. You'd think I should know this better than you as I live about 40 minutes away from TS. I just generally can't stand that place. It's depressing there.
Thanks. You'd think I should know this better than you as I live about 40 minutes away from TS. I just generally can't stand that place. It's depressing there.
I went to 'Cuse, I basically used to live at TS.

I would like to go but I might be starting a new job around then, so itis iffy. If the Derby works out right then I will be there for sure as it is only 1 1/2 hrs from my house.