Weekend With Daniel

I think this caters more to people that have no poker experience and want to hang out with Daniel.. get to know someone from tv.. etc etc.. 15k is alot to most people but to the people that actually want this... its just a cost of entertainment.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read my post? You know the part about - 15k, as in not spending 15k.
Oh thank goodness...I read it wrong. I just saw "-15K" as if you spent it.

I would like to say as one of the first members of weekend at Daniels that he is the greatest host you have ever met. I also belive 15k is way to cheap he should charge 50k. This is because what you take away lasts a lifetime and you only live once.30528492_yjL2h-L.jpg30528367_BhVuw-M.jpg52270070_9YcwR-M.jpgIve actually lost 50 pounds man was I fat back then.Good luck with this Daniel and best wishes from Texas!

• 2 weeks later...

God, now I really want to go...*Funny thoughts*Have fun, for those who get the chance...

I would like to say as one of the first members of weekend at Daniels that he is the greatest host you have ever met. I also belive 15k is way to cheap he should charge 50k. This is because what you take away lasts a lifetime and you only live once.30528492_yjL2h-L.jpgIve actually lost 50 pounds man was I fat back then.Good luck with this Daniel and best wishes from Texas!
Even though Daniel is one of my favorite poker players and I'm jealous you got to meet him, I'm slightly more jealous that you got to meet Jennifer. Glad you had a great time and congrats on losing the 50 lbs :club: