Weekend With Daniel

and he paid me $100 to try and eat a plate full of swedish meatballs in atlantis. it's not like he sees meat and gets out a crucifix and holy water.
Was it only $100, for that plate it should have been a lot more.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to be free for Charter Members.Just throwin it out there. :club:
Charter wha????
weekend includes 3 nights in a suite at The Palazzo, the new 5 star hotel at The Venetian....definately the nicest pad in Vegas!
Staying there end of June. Cant wait to check it out!
FYI, I like BBQ pork ribs.
+1
weekend includes 3 nights in a suite at The Palazzo, the new 5 star hotel at The Venetian....definately the nicest pad in Vegas!
Palazzo is the nuts. My parents just came out to visit and stayed there and they have the nicest rooms by far.

omg i wish i had that kind of money..to have daniel teach you poker 'oooooooooooooo' lolalso the learning from him...OMG.WOW... wait did i already say thatdammit...keep smiling y'all..

Was it only $100, for that plate it should have been a lot more.
The challenge was originally $500 if i could eat the whole plate, then drunk sol shouted that it was too easy and he had to put a time limit on it. Daniel wanted 2 minutes, everyone else wanted much less, so I got a minute I think and ate most of the plate. I got $100 as a consolation prize because he felt sorry for me. Even as a meat eater it was not good eating. At all.
The challenge was originally $500 if i could eat the whole plate, then drunk sol shouted that it was too easy and he had to put a time limit on it. Daniel wanted 2 minutes, everyone else wanted much less, so I got a minute I think and ate most of the plate. I got $100 as a consolation prize because he felt sorry for me. Even as a meat eater it was not good eating. At all.
Sol wasn't really drunk, he was just acting that way to make you think he wouldn't be at his best the next day.The passing out and wheel chair were all an act.
It was a huge plate and with the time limit; unless you were Kobayashi, you weren't going to win that betAt least you kept it all down as you were looking queasy there at the end.

silkyjohnson is right if you are paying 15k then you have to hang out with dn's brother. he is awesome.

Sol wasn't really drunk, he was just acting that way to make you think he wouldn't be at his best the next day.The passing out and wheel chair were all an act.
i wish i could of seen this. i heard the story and thought it was halirous. i was suppose to go as a guest but shit happens and i couldnt make it.
Sorry to report my visit to the new Palazzo saysit's weak at best......
silkyjohnson is right if you are paying 15k then you have to hang out with dn's brother. he is awesome.i wish i could of seen this. i heard the story and thought it was halirous. i was suppose to go as a guest but shit happens and i couldnt make it.
Yo Dave!And yeah, Mike N. rules. Funny guy.
This isn't 100% for sure but I think that a certain online poker site might be buying some of the spots and giving their players a chance to win them.
Please, please, please let it be true..............my kids are already schedulied for camp then too
Did this a couple years ago - the 15k. Was a great time, if DN is smart he will include his brother in this he was hilarious.
You paid 15K? haha I got in for free, I like that much better.
This isn't 100% for sure but I think that a certain online poker site might be buying some of the spots and giving their players a chance to win them.
Tournament for charter members only?Edit: Damn you guys beat me to the charter member jokes.On our weekend DN offered $100 for Eddie Money to eat a whole plate of carrot cake in...I think 90 seconds? It was about 10-12 medium sized pieces. He made it too easily though, shoulda been 45 seconds.
There's always S7S Skool for 1/5th the price.
Ruh-roh, Reorge!
Cake poker?...It's Cake, right?...Yep, gotta be Cake...

This sounds like a fun time that the high rollers will be able to take advantage of. With only 18 spots open I'm sure they will be taken fast even with the $15,000 price tag. Should have just had it the weekend prior to the WSOP main event then those attending could throw another $10,000 into that and use what they learned from the weekend with DN :-P

This sounds like a fun time that the high rollers will be able to take advantage of. With only 18 spots open I'm sure they will be taken fast even with the $15,000 price tag. Should have just had it the weekend prior to the WSOP main event then those attending could throw another $10,000 into that and use what they learned from the weekend with DN :-P
Methinks DN *might* be just *a little* busy around that time......methinks...