Weekend With Daniel

http://www.weekendwithdaniel.com/LAS VEGAS, NV, March 15, 2008 – Daniel Negreanu, 3 time World Series of Poker bracelet winner, announced today the launch of ‘A Weekend with Daniel Negreanu’ – a poker player’s dream weekend of private lessons, tournament and high end hospitality.The weekend takes place on August 8-10, 2008 and is geared towards providing poker players with intimate, one-on-one poker training as well as an exclusive Las Vegas experience. The weekend is limited to only 18 players, ensuring a highly personalized experience.“I’m very excited to offer poker players an immersive weekend of poker where I can give individual attention to each player’s game” said Negreanu, “The fact that the weekend is limited to 18 players will guarantee that I can work with each and every player and improve their game dramatically”.Attendees arriving in Las Vegas will be greeted at the airport by a limousine and will be driven to The Venetian, their home for the weekend. After checking in, they will board an SUV limousine for a BBQ at Negreanu’s Las Vegas home. On the second evening, attendees will live the life of a high stakes poker pro with a VIP night on the town, complete with a private dinner and exclusive table service at one of the city’s top nightclubs.Over the course of the following two days, Daniel will lead the group in seminars designed specifically to improve their game, both from a strategic and tactical standpoint. Seminar topics range from the technical aspects of pots odds and implied odds to the more strategic lessons including bluffing, reading opponents, tournament strategy, cash game strategy and online poker concepts. In addition to the seminars, the attendees will divide into two groups, and will participate in live workshops work with Daniel at the poker tables. It is here that Daniel can assess each player’s game, identify individual weaknesses and help correct them. The third day will culminate in a private, 18 person poker tournament where the attendees can put their newfound skills to the test. “If you’re a serious poker player looking to improve your game, I invite you to join us for ‘A Weekend with Daniel Negreanu”, said Daniel, “Not only will you leave a better player, but you will have a great time and live the life of a high stakes poker player”.‘A Weekend with Daniel Negreanu is limited to only 18 participants and costs $15,000 per player. For more information or to reserve your spot, call 702-387-2353 or email weekendwithdaniel@gmail.comFriday August 8th, 20086:00pm Board limos to Daniel's house6:30pm BBQ at Daniel's HouseSaturday August 9th, 20089:00am Catered Breakfast10:00am Seminars, workshops and video analysis1:00pm Catered lunch2:00pm Seminars, workshops and video analysis6:00pm Break8:00pm Private Dinner10:00pm NightclubSunday August 10th, 20089:00am Catered Breakfast10:00am Seminars, workshops and video analysis1:00pm Catered Lunch2:00pm Private Poker Tournament6:00pm End of weekendSounds like a very great oppurtunity for some of the ballers here.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a mutliple day seminar thing called Super Systems Camp that 5 of the authors from Super Systems were going to insstruct, $5,000.Never happened.Hope this does.Good luck Daniel.For $15,000 though I want you to wash my car also.And free cigars

This is well within the Balloon Guy scale though for time with DN.1hr on phone @ $1125 (or something) = $18.75/minor3 days for $15k approx 24 hrs in total = $10.41/minship it, imo.

This is well within the Balloon Guy scale though for time with DN.1hr on phone @ $1125 (or something) = $18.75/minor3 days for $15k approx 24 hrs in total = $10.41/minship it, imo.
this balloon dude paid 1125 to talk to daniel on the phone? what? :club:

This isn't 100% for sure but I think that a certain online poker site might be buying some of the spots and giving their players a chance to win them.

this balloon dude paid 1125 to talk to daniel on the phone? what? :club:
yep, the proceeds from his purchase went to a charity and DN matched the donation.
This isn't 100% for sure but I think that a certain online poker site might be buying some of the spots and giving their players a chance to win them.
would be awesome imo
Really?
good point, i'm guessing veggie-kabob's
When we did the Superbowl Weekend with Daniel one of the days lunch was at Daniel's house and there was meat there for us carnivores.
Bob is on late tonight imo.
When we did the Superbowl Weekend with Daniel one of the days lunch was at Daniel's house and there was meat there for us carnivores.
Daniels mom hooked it up,Also Bob was smashed the whole weekend and beligerant.sw
But you forget that I am a non-drinker.Deduct 6 hours each nightI like 8 hours of sleepDeduct another 8 hours per dayMy mind wanders after 1 hourDeduct 6 hours roughlyI doubt a vegetarian BBQ will fill my stomachDeduct 2 hours each day looking for In-n-OutI fold preflop 85% of the timeDeduct 2 hours each day of hands on instructionI will need to smoke at least 4 cigars a dayDeduct 4 hours per dayThat leaves me with a grand total of 1 hour if I get there early for $15,000I already got this for $1250.<--------------------winner
Yep, Poker Stars picked up 5 seats and I'll post the info on satellites and tournaments when I receive it.
and he paid me $100 to try and eat a plate full of swedish meatballs in atlantis. it's not like he sees meat and gets out a crucifix and holy water.