Gibler Ft Of Tilt $75

OK, I can't be quiet any longer. I'm just lowly newb, & I may be completely wrong, but is cubsfan44 not just a total tool? I know y'all are going to flame the hell out of me & again if I'm wrong I'm sorry. He just doesn't seem like a quality guy. It's impossible for me not to say something when someone constantly being a dick. BTW, great thread.
Whether he really is or isn't.....4 days here huh? Good sample size.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I can't be quiet any longer. I'm just lowly newb, & I may be completely wrong, but is cubsfan44 not just a total tool? I know y'all are going to flame the hell out of me & again if I'm wrong I'm sorry. He just doesn't seem like a quality guy. It's impossible for me not to say something when someone constantly being a dick. BTW, great thread.
fyi there is a cubsfan99 also.
it's going to be march all year in kansas after the tournament
Word. Sooooo glad Self decided to stay, too. That would've been the 3rd straight time a coach left us immediately after taking us to the National Championship game. (Larry Brown in '88, Roy Williams in '03)
Word. Sooooo glad Self decided to stay, too. That would've been the 3rd straight time a coach left us immediately after taking us to the National Championship game. (Larry Brown in '88, Roy Williams in '03)
on my radio show today, i said that kansas has daddy issues
on my radio show today, i said that kansas has daddy issues
We're just very passionate about our college basketball ala Notre Dame football fans, Green Bay Packers fans, etc. I was not one of the people who wanted Roy to die when he left. I thought he was stupid for saying what he did the first time around. I dunno, I wouldn't trade the passion this area has for KU basketball for anything.
I think both of em are tools. :club:

Preach on script! Totally agree about cubsfan. I mean he likes the Cubs how can he not be bitter?

msals pocketdeuces whatarunaa and i'm sure a few others
mcfarmer. though apperantly nobody likes my posts on the haus, the last two topics ive started, have gotten no responses. def. not very memorable imo.
LOL...this reminded me of some Law and Order episode where the cops are giving a guy a line up to pick one, and one of the cops has it in for the guy who actually did it (we'll call him #1) and the guy says "I really don't know who it is" and the cop says "You sure? Look again" "Yep, nothing coming to me" and the cop says "You sure #1 doesn't look familiar?" "I don't know..." "#1 looks familiar, don't you think?" and then for some reason there isn't a lawyer present and then there's this whole ethical dilemma about whether the cop was in the right or not etc etc etc. If that isn't an actual Law and Order episode it ought to be.
LOL...this reminded me of some Law and Order episode where the cops are giving a guy a line up to pick one, and one of the cops has it in for the guy who actually did it (we'll call him #1) and the guy says "I really don't know who it is" and the cop says "You sure? Look again" "Yep, nothing coming to me" and the cop says "You sure #1 doesn't look familiar?" "I don't know..." "#1 looks familiar, don't you think?" and then for some reason there isn't a lawyer present and then there's this whole ethical dilemma about whether the cop was in the right or not etc etc etc. If that isn't an actual Law and Order episode it ought to be.
I'm confused
  • 3 weeks later...
Congrats on the win Gib, but id lay you out in a second if you ever slow rolled me like that.
Oh and then Id go knock out your little friend that thought it was funny.
Just saw this cause I read your sig.You slowrolled me one time!!!
Way to throw him under the bus.Keep smilin', keep shinin'Knowin' you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forFor good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for