Gibler Ft Of Tilt $75

Meh, If that guy slowrolls you.. in that same exact situation.. I think youd be really upset.. Unless they have done something to provoke it( then its fine) I just don't see the point in it.. but diff strokes for different folks I guess.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, If that guy slowrolls you.. in that same exact situation.. I think youd be really upset.. Unless they have done something to provoke it( then its fine) I just don't see the point in it.. but diff strokes for different folks I guess.
ya i mean, i can deff see how people could see this as lowclass or whatnot. i mean, looking back at it is was deff immature, but it was kinda in the heat of the moment kind of thing.
where is that thread where gibler offered $50 to get revenge for that guy slowrolling him HU?
ez game.Quality slowroll, especially since he had the nut flush... priceless.
Not the nuts.Board: [8h 6h 9h Th 9s]Seat 2: DBmeplz (big blind) showed [8d 7h] and won (513,320) with a straight flush, Ten highSeat 7: gutterball79 (small blind) showed [4h Ah] and lost with a flush, Ace high

man I almost wish he turned up with the QJh, for humour purposes not cuz I hate Gib or anything.

First of all, EXCELLENT JOB! Wahoo and I'm jealous of your obviously sick talent at playing MTT's.Now I'll add the passive aggressive "BUT"butDude, you have people from FCP railing you and you slow rolled FTW? I'm guessing you had this guy way out matched and it was like a cat playing with a mouse. That doesn't even come close to justifying a slow roll. I suppose it happens and it comes with the territory of playing poker. My opinion is that it's classless. I've said it every time the issue has come up. Now if you were HU with Dapper, that'd be a totally different situation. If you have some history with the dude you SR'd, then that's a totally different situation too. Three reasons to slowroll:1. To mind fuck a friend. This is the best kind and the only SR I'd participate in. 2. To tilt a player for future profits.3. To be a dick. I'm not a hater on your win, just a hater of the SR. I don't think you should have 30 rail calls per week and represent yourself or fcp in this way. Ah **** it. You know all this anyway. You just won a really nice used car! Congrats!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

ya i mean, i can deff see how people could see this as lowclass or whatnot. i mean, looking back at it is was deff immature, but it was kinda in the heat of the moment kind of thing.
that one KQ hand, where the flush was out there on ther flop.. you caught the J for the straight.. what would you have done if a dead card came?

congratulations, sir. most impressive win.the slowroll? just another symptom of online play. any line drawn in the sand will eventually be obliterated because, "omigod, this HAS to be hilarious because it's WRONG! see?? it's wrong, and i DID IT ANYWAY!! BWAHAHA!!"

congratulations, sir. most impressive win.the slowroll? just another symptom of online play. any line drawn in the sand will eventually be obliterated because, "omigod, this HAS to be hilarious because it's WRONG! see?? it's wrong, and i DID IT ANYWAY!! BWAHAHA!!"
LOL... to quote Q later (not an exact quote and I hope you don't mind but I thought it was hilarious)qyayqi: I just wish Gib could have made the slowroll last 30 minutes so I could get home in time to see.for some reason that really made me laugh!

Congrats Gib, please don't slowroll like that again.It's a really really douchey thing to do in a situation like that. The Hellmuthian instacall does have it's place and that was it.

Congrats Gib, please don't slowroll like that again.It's a really really douchey thing to do in a situation like that. The Hellmuthian instacall does have it's place and that was it.
i agree here. i love hellmuthsnapcalling when i know someone is really strong and i have the nuts, its almost as embarassing for them because you know theyre hella confident theyre winning

LOL. Nice win.By the way, slowrolls are always funny when they aren't happening to you.For me at least.

Quick questions for those on that rail, is there always that many rail beggars on full tilt? That was absolutely pathetic. I barely play on that site, but my god, that was awful.And congrats again. I'm sure you made it on to some forums list to slowroll.

where is that thread where gibler offered $50 to get revenge for that guy slowrolling him HU?
Slowrolling is dumb.
And I'll add that, while you need luck to win tourneys, you took that to a new level at the FT. Which makes the slowroll even worse.
And I'll add that, while you need luck to win tourneys, you took that to a new level at the FT. Which makes the slowroll even worse.
lol....? i guess i'm really lucky AND i'm an *******.