Who Will Win The Us Masters?

Tiger's lurking. Within striking distance now
Yeah, very interesting now. 6 shots behind, but if there's anyone who can win it from there, it's him.And to dapokerbum, your prediction for Snedeker deserves serious recognition! In second place now... but even if he doesn't win, or drops back a few places, it was still a hell of a pick. Did you bet on him in the end?

I know the course was playing tough, but there was some pretty bad golf being played today. If Tiger could hit any putt at all I think it changes the dynamics so much. It seemed like he choked a bit.Immelman rescued me from taking a loss on the Masters this year. Made 28 bets averaging $10 each and will profit $19 due to a last minute $20 bet this morning on Immelman to win at 6/5. The highlight was hitting 5/5 on Friday 3-balls and the low point was going 1/7 on Saturday 2-balls.Both Weekly and Tiger making birdies at 18 was a negative $27 swing :club:

I know the course was playing tough, but there was some pretty bad golf being played today. If Tiger could hit any putt at all I think it changes the dynamics so much. It seemed like he choked a bit.Immelman rescued me from taking a loss on the Masters this year. Made 28 bets averaging $10 each and will profit $19 due to a last minute $20 bet this morning on Immelman to win at 6/5. The highlight was hitting 5/5 on Friday 3-balls and the low point was going 1/7 on Saturday 2-balls.Both Weekly and Tiger making birdies at 18 was a negative $27 swing :club:
In a pool and Cink and Harrington were both +ev for me today.......ship it! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Yeah, very interesting now. 6 shots behind, but if there's anyone who can win it from there, it's him.And to dapokerbum, your prediction for Snedeker deserves serious recognition! In second place now... but even if he doesn't win, or drops back a few places, it was still a hell of a pick. Did you bet on him in the end?
Nah, I never bet on sports ... because I don't follow enough to justify it. However, after a great rookie season, I was figuring he would be in the running for his first major. He didn't disappoint. The kid can play, just too bad he couldn't get it done in a tough final day. i thought he was going to get his momentum after that eagle on the second ... but then he gave it right back and couldn't quite get his game back on form.Watch for him to win a major soon.