Final 2 tables sitting 5/12 BigJK311Would appreciate any support im starting to drag this has been a long day
Too tired to rail, but GOGOGO!!!!!!! :club:

It is funny that the one guy at your table is complaining about the river. Doesnt he know he is playing omaha? There are always people drawing he is for sure a holdem player. From the hands ive seen him get a lot of money in with.

I knew you hit that flop hard. Man that guy cant let go of Aces ever. How did he get that deep in an Omaha tourny when he clearly knows nothing of Omaha and its hands and odds.

Nice win, was a pretty slow FT. I thought you had QQ on the last hand.With all that money maybe some juicy steaks for the railers are in order? lolIm going to bed now cuz it is 3 am have fun in class and spend the money on something fun.

Nice win, was a pretty slow FT. I thought you had QQ on the last hand.With all that money maybe some juicy steaks for the railers are in order? lolIm going to bed now cuz it is 3 am have fun in class and spend the money on something fun.
It's not that much money and it really isn't cool to ask for stakes fwiw.Congrats sir, PLO FTs truly are a sick grind.
It's not that much money and it really isn't cool to ask for stakes fwiw.Congrats sir, PLO FTs truly are a sick grind.
Wow the part of the juicy steaks was obvious sarcasm if you couldnt tell by the lol. Then the part of saying spend the money on something fun.But anyways nice win and spend it on something fun. Geez people have no sense of humour these days then jump all over the new guy. I guess you have to be a regular to make little sarcastic remarks.
Well if he spends the money on what he said hes gonna spend it on it should be well spent. :club: Fire it up!!!!imo
Ya I was watching the whole time and saw the rail chat, but I didnt have chat myself. I laughed so hard about the talk of dealers accepting Pokerstars funds. lol
Wow the part of the juicy steaks was obvious sarcasm if you couldnt tell by the lol. Then the part of saying spend the money on something fun.But anyways nice win and spend it on something fun. Geez people have no sense of humour these days then jump all over the new guy. I guess you have to be a regular to make little sarcastic remarks.
IIRC you made a post not too long ago asking to be staked in something. You don't have to be a reg to make sarcastic remarks (though it helps). You could've actually meant that, even with saying lol, and I just think it's ghey to even mention it unless you're close to/a friend of that person.
IIRC you made a post not too long ago asking to be staked in something. You don't have to be a reg to make sarcastic remarks (though it helps). You could've actually meant that, even with saying lol, and I just think it's ghey to even mention it unless you're close to/a friend of that person.
Cats suck.