When I Hugged Barack Obama !

Three days ago I was on the top of the world, coming off 2 live tournament wins, 12 place finish in sunday brawl, and grinding and crushing 50 and 100$ sit & goes. But in the last two days I've lost 13 000 $ running like shit, bad BMI and eventually despair and tilt. I'm gonna take a couple of days break. Smashed my computer.

Three days ago I was on the top of the world, coming off 2 live tournament wins, 12 place finish in sunday brawl, and grinding and crushing 50 and 100$ sit & goes. But in the last two days I've lost 13 000 $ running like shit, bad BMI and eventually despair and tilt. I'm gonna take a couple of days break. Smashed my computer.
[ ] FCP believes you.
its becasue you touched the real BO...hes bad news, lemme tell yayou are stained for lifesorry