I Have Just Seen Jennicide Naked...

That's impressive.We need to integrate real-time photoshop effects into a pair of sunglasses. Any interested investors?
It'd be cheaper to just invest in a 6-pack of Schlitz.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be cheaper to just invest in a 6-pack of Schlitz.
Good point.

Who cares if anything is photoshopped/airbrush? The closest we'll ever get will be these pictures so why not JO to the best looking Jennicide they can make?btw she was on BPS podcast yesterday talking about her WoW guild and guild raids.... I came...twice.

Who cares if anything is photoshopped/airbrush? The closest we'll ever get will be these pictures so why not JO to the best looking Jennicide they can make?btw she was on BPS podcast yesterday talking about her WoW guild and guild raids. I came.
What is this?
omg...i cannot belive no one has said it yet!!TTIWWP
DAMNIT!Chrozzo beat me to it...
I can blow your mind even more if you haven't seen the wonderful affects of photoshop. Basically everything you see in Playboy and pretty much any magazine now a days is fake. (fake in that, its isn't a completely true representation of the person)http://www.filecrush.com/files/miracles-of-photoshop.htmlMark
thats insane.and yea jennicide def doesn't look like her playboy pics.

There IS a link, but for one, can't post it here, and second, playboy is super crazy about keeping their pics off the internet.Here's something though...Read this thread... it'll point you in the right direction.

There IS a link, but for one, can't post it here, and second, playboy is super crazy about keeping their pics off the internet.Here's something though...Read this thread... it'll point you in the right direction.
Got it. Not so bad. Where does the boob stop and the nipple start?
Got it. Not so bad. Where does the boob stop and the nipple start?
I know... and the crotch airbrushing is just brutal. I can't believe they did that.

Weak.It's like 15 pictures of semi-boob (and they're nothing special, obviously fake and pointed outwards), and one picture of her flat ass, and a few showing off her apparently non-existent vagina.

I know... and the crotch airbrushing is just brutal. I can't believe they did that.
Eh.. Seen one, seem 'em all.orOnce you see one woman naked you pretty much wanna see the rest on them naked too. Old biker lady says ,"Want to see my tits?" "Yea...Oh God. You can roll them back up now."