Don't you have a plant near you? Just piss and poop in that. You won't ever need to water it again and you'll give it fertilizer.

How far do you have to go to piss? And are you just taking a stroll around the house, kissing the wife, looking at your to do list?In all seriousness, the ABSOLUTE best time to go is right after you fold UTG. You fold here most often. And once you do it has to go around back to the blinds. Then you are in the BB so action has to come back around to you. If this does not give you enough time, if it is a folding hand UTG, DON'T fold. Let it time out and auto fold. People get pissed but they don't know why you did it. Now if you have a really big house, you could wait and hit the time bank, waste that while you go and still let it auto fold. If these suggestions don't work, your pisser is to far from where you play poker.This has been "How to Pee While Playing in a MTT".

How far do you have to go to piss? And are you just taking a stroll around the house, kissing the wife, looking at your to do list?In all seriousness, the ABSOLUTE best time to go is right after you fold UTG. You fold here most often. And once you do it has to go around back to the blinds. Then you are in the BB so action has to come back around to you. If this does not give you enough time, if it is a folding hand UTG, DON'T fold. Let it time out and auto fold. People get pissed but they don't know why you did it. Now if you have a really big house, you could wait and hit the time bank, waste that while you go and still let it auto fold. If these suggestions don't work, your pisser is to far from where you play poker.This has been "How to Pee While Playing in a MTT".
Bolded for Truth.I almost always wait until I'm UTG before I run back to the bathroom. I don't miss value with AA and KK, and I have enough time to get back when it's my turn to act in the BB.It takes practice though (the timing, not the peeing.)

When swimming in the ocean, lake, etc I love to just let 'er rip and piss my swim trunks. It really is quite satisfying. I try to hold off in the swimming pool, though. Occasionally a good pee in the shower can't be resisted.So what I'm saying is don't knock it till you try it:***Too lazy to post picture of Depends *******

OK, let's take this lesson up a notch, professor. Let's say I'm in 3 MTTs at the same time. How do you time it then?
OK, let's take this lesson up a notch, professor. Let's say I'm in 3 MTTs at the same time. How do you time it then?
Play on a laptop. Duh.