Wife Of The Century Obv

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't what I was expecting...What I WAS expecting was an article about some flat-headed midget gymnast with no gag reflex who can cook like a 4 star Michelin chef and never says no to anything.

It's a pretty crazy thing to say but i've heard of heart transplants giving the person who received the heart personality traits and in some cases even memories of the person who donated the heart. Maybe when he was put in the same situation as the guy who died he did the same thing. Could well all be BS and im not saying I believe it but I thought i'd throw it out there.
Yep.I also heard that helper monkeys are generically engineered evil creatures that will in reality work to turn you from Master into Slave.
It's a pretty crazy thing to say but i've heard of heart transplants giving the person who received the heart personality traits and in some cases even memories of the person who donated the heart. Maybe when he was put in the same situation as the guy who died he did the same thing. Could well all be BS and im not saying I believe it but I thought i'd throw it out there.
Shut up Doug.Seriously: Yeah, I think I heard about this on the news some time ago. I call BS on it though.
Shut the fuck up, Doug.Seriously, do you think before you post? Have any links to cite your source?
Shut up Doug.Seriously: Yeah, I think I heard about this on the news some time ago. I call BS on it though.
Like you have room to talk.
Shut the fuck up, Doug.Seriously, do you think before you post? Have any links to cite your source?Like you have room to talk.
You're so angry. And I wont say that Doug or Dr. Cossak are valuable forum members, but I honestly cannot remember a post from you, Jeepster, that made me laugh.I realize that I too, am worthless, so dont use that as a comeback. DONT CALL IT A COMEBACK.
Sometimes I wonder if I am wasting my life. And then a spend my Sunday night on an interent message board while watching a women's college basketball game, and I know.
Would it be better if you were intently focused on the women's college basketball game?
Sometimes I wonder if I am wasting my life. And then a spend my Sunday night on an interent message board while watching a women's college basketball game, and I know.
I was watching the TN/LSU game also, however I wasn't posting on a forum while doing it. Instead I was wondering what it would be like to be the guy who is fucking Candice Parker. She is tall, fairly attractive, and is about to be the #1 pick in the WNBA draft and will likely make millions of dollars (endorsements, not from the WNBA contract obviously) and she will be on the road enough of the time that she wouldn't get super annoying like most women.Yep, thats wifey material right there.
I was watching the TN/LSU game also, however I wasn't posting on a forum while doing it. Instead I was wondering what it would be like to be the guy who is fucking Candice Parker. She is tall, fairly attractive, and is about to be the #1 pick in the WNBA draft and will likely make millions of dollars (endorsements, not from the WNBA contract obviously) and she will be on the road enough of the time that she wouldn't get super annoying like most women.Yep, thats wifey material right there.
A quick google search tells me that she is dating t1_aashelden2_all.jpgOr at least dated him once. So we know one thing, she has horrible taste.
She lives about 5 minutes from me.
No shit :club:
I think she should be required to have a baby with Kobe Bryant. And then another one with Lebron James. Sort of a genetic experiment. If they both came out boys, imagine the talent and athleticism.
I think she should be required to have a baby with Kobe Bryant. And then another one with Lebron James. Sort of a genetic experiment. If they both came out boys, imagine the talent and athleticism.
Or if they were girls, they may destroy the womens game in ways never seen.Also, I'd procreate with her after that so they could have a team manager.
You're so angry. And I wont say that Doug or Dr. Cossak are valuable forum members, but I honestly cannot remember a post from you, Jeepster, that made me laugh.I realize that I too, am worthless, so dont use that as a comeback. DONT CALL IT A COMEBACK.
I don't recall trying to be the forum funnyman, but I'll work on it, okay?I'm not angry. I just wish Doug would think before he posted such stupid things, that's all. cossack is mostly a stake troll, and doesn't have the right to talk shit to anyone, ever.Want to hug it out bitch?
WNBAwill likely make millions of dollars (endorsements, not from the WNBA contract obviously)
What WNBA players are making millions of dollars in endorsements?Heck, what WNBA players are making dollars in endorsements?
Or at least dated him once. So we know one thing, she has horrible taste.
No shit :club:
So you've still got a shot.
shut up speedz
and so it begins...
he takes it seriously huh?WELL SCREW HIM THEN
Shut up, both of you.
are you sure you "heard about it?" are you sure you didn't "see it in a movie?"
Are you sure it was a movie? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?
What WNBA players are making millions of dollars in endorsements?Heck, what WNBA players are making dollars in endorsements?
None now, but it's been estimated that she will be... thats why she is leaving school a year early.
So you've still got a shot.
That was my other thought. I'm headed over to bigkg's place to begin my stalking.
There was some story on ESPN a while back about how Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird are making 500K/year playing basketball in Russia during the WNBA off-season.
None now, but it's been estimated that she will be... thats why she is leaving school a year early.That was my other thought. I'm headed over to bigkg's place to begin my stalking.
She is also academically a senior and will have her degree.Feel free to camp out at my house during your time away from stalking.
There was some story on ESPN a while back about how Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird are making 500K/year playing basketball in Russia during the WNBA off-season.She is also academically a senior and will have her degree.
Considering they don't even make 100k a year in the WNBA, more power to them. I bet they even get their own hotel room on road trips..

I dont mind the shut up doug really, its mostly posted under all of my posts in off topic so you kind of learn to love it. However keep shut up doug out of the general poker forum, some people have tried copying it in there and it's a general only phrase really.

I dont mind the shut up doug really, its mostly posted under all of my posts in off topic so you kind of learn to love it. However keep shut up doug out of the general poker forum, some people have tried copying it in there and it's a general only phrase really.
Shut up Doug. Just shut up.
I feel bad for what I have started. point out the son of a bitch in general telling you to shut up and I will e-thrash him.NOBODY TELLS DOUG TO SHUT UP BUT US.