Christopher Walken On Snl Tonight 4/5/08

wait, I thought this was the way he was on ther. I mean, the style and the always looking off camera (to read or just to look like it it didn't matter). It's endearing to the fans.On another note, has anyone ever seen "Rainbow Head" I hardly ever see that old skit in reruns.
Exactly - he's always been absolutely horrible on SNL, but it works for some odd reason. Look back at the famous cowbell skit, he's 100% awful in it. I've always thought he goes on there and does a Christopher Walken impression, and that was the joke.
I was laughing a lot.Besids 90% of Walken's lines, I cracked up when Amy Pohler was imitating him.and on another note Jezebel and Dark Victory were on back to back on TCM tonight. Probably two of my top 10 movies of all timealongwith Final Four and EliteXC it's been a good day to be lazy and own a DVR
Two greats from Bette Davis! My personal fav of hers is All About Eve
Also that PMS commercial "annuale", even though a repeat, is HI-larious.http://www.sexetc.org/blog/2008/02/26/annu...-birth-control/I'm still searching for a video of the monologue, because wow, it was very funny.
I enjoyed the googely eyes bit.
Yeah that was hysterical I thought. I dunno what the rest of you guys are talking about, I thought the whole show was pretty damn funny. The sketch with Kristen Wiig where she's all excited about the surprise party? A sketch like that woulda been terrible 5 years ago but this one was hilarious because the whole cast is really funny (especially Kristen Wiig). And people who thought Walken was way off or something?? Have you ever seen him live anywhere??? That is his thing, crazy wacko deadpan who is a little forgetful and ad-libs sometimes. That's like what he always does. Not the best episode this season, but still good.Laser cats? Come on!

Two days ago a local national took his boots off in a small room where I slept.The smell woke me up and gave me a headache. These are literal.It smelled like a dead babies breath.Three things may jump out at people reading this information.1. The reference to a dead baby may be offensive. My reply: I don't give a shit about you being offended at the mention of an imaginary dead baby. It's imaginary.Plus, I was the one subjected to the smell. Imagine my offense. 2. How could a dead baby have breath?My reply: Well if it still had a lung full of air that somehow remained trapped and you pressed down on it it like a squeeze toy, it might expel right in your face. 3. Why should I care about this experience you've suffered?My reply: How the fuck should I know. What interests you is your own affair.

Two days ago a local national took his boots off in a small room where I slept.The smell woke me up and gave me a headache. These are literal.It smelled like a dead babies breath.Three things may jump out at people reading this information.1. The reference to a dead baby may be offensive. My reply: I don't give a shit about you being offended at the mention of an imaginary dead baby. It's imaginary.Plus, I was the one subjected to the smell. Imagine my offense. 2. How could a dead baby have breath?My reply: Well if it still had a lung full of air that somehow remained trapped and you pressed down on it it like a squeeze toy, it might expel right in your face. 3. Why should I care about this experience you've suffered?My reply: How the fuck should I know. What interests you is your own affair.
I am now convinced you were mr zimmerline
I am now convinced you were mr zimmerline
Spade's so awesome. His greatness comes in part from his aloofness; he doesn't have "friends" on here; he's always in-character. He's funny and smart, and his approval is unattainable. He's like a majestic unicorn; even if you could tame him, he'd lose much of his beauty.