• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

We went to Walmart and bought The Strangers last night. It sucked Balls.
I could have saved you that money/time. I watched "Memento" last night. I've seen it numerous times, but it was still very good. Very very very good.

The Hulk (Norton not Caviziel or howeverethe****youspellit). Decent, a little slow in parts but all in all much better. Kinda like how they're dropping in the team building in all these flicks.

I have never seen any of the Saw movies but I watched the second half of Saw 1 because it was on TV the other day and I was a little drunk. It was entertaining, but the acting was horrible. I honestly couldn't tell if they were trying to go for a horror/comedy in some of the scenes cuz the acting was so bad.

We went to Walmart and bought The Strangers last night. It sucked Balls.
I rented it this weekend and was pretty disappointed with it. I wasn't expecting to be blown away or anything, but it just left me going, "What? Really?"The only part I liked was when Dennis Reynolds showed up. I thought for sure Charlie, Mac, and Dee would have his back, but it was not to be.

Was going through my free ondemand movies and noticed Seven. I had never seen it before but it was one I had heard was pretty good. So i turned it on. I liked it alot. It was a little slow at first but I got into it and it was enjoyable.

Poltergeist.... watched it while playing the worst home poker game ever.... seriously like 1 hand was played every 20 minutes.Anyways the little old lady was so awesome.

The DaVinci CodeTom Hanks really phoned this one in. Some terrible camera work/editing. I was dizzy during the car chase scene. If the french chick hadnt been hot I would have turned it off.

The DaVinci CodeTom Hanks really phoned this one in. Some terrible camera work/editing. I was dizzy during the car chase scene. If the french chick hadnt been hot I would have turned it off.
Yea I felt the same way. I thought Gandalf was great in it, otherwise it was just a movie that I might watch on TV. I know this isn't a book thread, but I thought the movie was great at following what happened in the book. A mediocre movie and a mediocre book. I can't believe how much people freaked out over that book. I mean the book was just above average for me, what was all the hype about. You could make a point that all the religious hoopla caused the curiosity for the book, but Angels and Demons had just as much religion stuff in it.I enjoyed Angels and Demons and Deception Point way more than Davinci Code, yet this is the book that is the huge seller. I could be way off base here, just my opinion.
Dirty Work.That fish scene will always have me laughing on the floor.
"Is that a dead hooker in the trunk?"Best scene in the movie
Fish scene is easily the best in the movie. It's awesome that they keep hiding the fish after everyone dies. (not to mention the neighbor coming over and them immediately asking to get paid)

I have You Don't Mess with the Zohan at my apartment, just haven't gotten to watching it. Watched Office Space last night for the millionth time, definitely top 3 of my favorite comedies of all time.