• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

Atonement.Thought it was pretty good. A little slow, but very well done, in my opinion.The scene where they have sex in the library was amazing. When he sticks it in and she moans and the camera cuts quick. Very nice.

Atonement.Thought it was pretty good. A little slow, but very well done, in my opinion.The scene where they have sex in the library was amazing. When he sticks it in and she moans and the camera cuts quick. Very nice.
That movie was much better than I thought, and not at all what I expected.
That movie was much better than I thought, and not at all what I expected.
Yeah, same here. I realized it when he was composing "the letter". Im going to patiently wait for the perfect oppurtunity to use that line.

Went to watch The Express today. They actually shot part of the movie at our football field in my high school as well as a couple of scenes across the street from where I work. And my High School music teacher had a small role.Anyway I thought the movie was pretty decent although probably a lot of the stuff in the film is completely fictional which is the case with a lot of these so called "based on a true story" movies.Still enjoyed it though, and would recommend it.

Went to watch The Express today. They actually shot part of the movie at our football field in my high school as well as a couple of scenes across the street from where I work. And my High School music teacher had a small role.Anyway I thought the movie was pretty decent although probably a lot of the stuff in the film is completely fictional which is the case with a lot of these so called "based on a true story" movies.Still enjoyed it though, and would recommend it.
I saw it today too. Enjoyable is a good word.I have a knack for 'discovering' up and coming actors with small roles in movies, and Nelsan Ellis who played the older Will has potential to be special. Leading my current list is Jessica Stroup on the new 90210, who is like watching Lebron James playing with high schoolers.

In the Valley of Elah starring Tommy Lee Jones as a father trying to find out what happened to his son, who was murdered a few days after returning from Iraq. I enjoyed it overall, although nothing really stands out to me in recollection.I have Atonement on dvr, waiting to be watched. Unfortunately, I wiki'd the book when the movie first came out, so I already have an idea of where the movies goes.I also have American Gangster and I am Legend waiting on dvr, but I am hesitant to watch I am Legend because everyone tells me it sucks.

I was bored last night and wanted to watch a movie instead of play the 360 or play poker so I did it. I got The Happening on On Demand.This movie got a ton if not 100% bad reviews. I went into this without any real expectation of seeing a decent movie and I am sad to say that I actually enjoyed it. I get the criticism it received and there were parts that I didn't like but the feel of the movie really pulled me in. I can't quite explain it but the movie had a old Hitchcock type flow to it and the music helped that along as well.

Went to see W. It was an interesting movie. In some ways it pissed me off, because it was in the ball park of an accurate portrayal it actually made me hate Bush less and instead just feel sorry for him. I think Oliver Stone did a really good job but I felt you could tell it was a rush job and wasn't as flushed out as he would have liked. I know from interviews that he gave that he cut alot ot stuff for time reasons. Mild thumbs up for this one.

Max Payne. mark wallberg good as usual very slow pace movie until the last maybe 20 mins. ludacris makes an appearance and i cldnt help but laugh when i seen him. horrible acting by him btw not the greatest movie but watchable if you got nothing better too do.not enough action for me i give it 2 stars out of 5

In the Valley of Elah starring Tommy Lee Jones as a father trying to find out what happened to his son, who was murdered a few days after returning from Iraq. I enjoyed it overall, although nothing really stands out to me in recollection.I have Atonement on dvr, waiting to be watched. Unfortunately, I wiki'd the book when the movie first came out, so I already have an idea of where the movies goes.I also have American Gangster and I am Legend waiting on dvr, but I am hesitant to watch I am Legend because everyone tells me it sucks.
I liked In the Valley Of Elah a lot, until the last five minutes. It basically ruined it for me. You should definitely watch I Am Legend. (since you have such low expectations you will like it)
I was bored last night and wanted to watch a movie instead of play the 360 or play poker so I did it. I got The Happening on On Demand.This movie got a ton if not 100% bad reviews. I went into this without any real expectation of seeing a decent movie and I am sad to say that I actually enjoyed it. I get the criticism it received and there were parts that I didn't like but the feel of the movie really pulled me in. I can't quite explain it but the movie had a old Hitchcock type flow to it and the music helped that along as well.
I agree. I thought it was decent.My personal enjoyment of M. Night movies in order....1) Unbreakable (In my personal top 40)2) The Village (I would tell anyone that I liked all these movies)3) Signs4) Wide Awake5) Sixth Sense6) The Happening7) Lady in the Water (I would tell anyone, other than an enemy, that I hated this movie and that they should avoid it at all costs)
Max Payne. mark wallberg good as usual very slow pace movie until the last maybe 20 mins. ludacris makes an appearance and i cldnt help but laugh when i seen him. horrible acting by him btw not the greatest movie but watchable if you got nothing better too do.not enough action for me i give it 2 stars out of 5
You're kidding me..... I thought this was going to be non-stop action.I'm disappointed and haven't seen it yet.
Saw 5 in less than 24 hours bitches!
There are seriously people on Earth that think this way?
Still mad about the US nuking 2 of your cities?
Loland the fact that there are people out there who will actually pay to see these terrible movies makes me sick.
Loland the fact that there are people out there who will actually pay to see these terrible movies makes me sick.
The fact that you get sick over people spending $25 to go watch a movie shows how pitiful of a life you live. Someone expresses interest in something that you don't so you bash them for it? You're pathetic. Why don't you go drown some more puppies and keep your misery to yourself.
The fact that you get sick over people spending $25 to go watch a movie shows how pitiful of a life you live. Someone expresses interest in something that you don't so you bash them for it? You're pathetic. Why don't you go drown some more puppies and keep your misery to yourself.
standard
How do you have 2000 posts and I've never even seen you before? Are you a genpo teenager?

I love the Saw movies. I don't know which is my fav, depends on my mood. Are they oscar winners? No, but as a horror movie fan they do the job. I only wish my wife liked horror movies so I could see 5. I will have to wait for DVD I guess.