Anne Hathaway was naked for the whole first half, it was great. Turn it off once she puts her clothes on though.
She was an interesting casting choice. If I'd read the script, she probably would have been one of the last A-list actresses I would have picked for the role.I was also surprised (and happy) when her boobs popped out, I didn't expect it from her.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

She was an interesting casting choice. If I'd read the script, she probably would have been one of the last A-list actresses I would have picked for the role.I was also surprised (and happy) when her boobs popped out, I didn't expect it from her.
That's because you haven't seen Havoc or Brokeback Mountain. Brokeback is a great movie when you watch it on mute and only look up from the laptop when Anne Hathaway and Michelle Williams are on-screen.
That's because you haven't seen Havoc or Brokeback Mountain. Brokeback is a great movie when you watch it on mute and only look up from the laptop when Anne Hathaway and Michelle Williams are on-screen.
To be honest, I don;t know if I'd ever seen one of her movies. She just struck me as the wholesome type.
Really liked Transformer 3Super 8 was pretty good kids movie (not young young kids), glad I saw it, wouldn't watch it again.
dna4ever
horrible bossesvery funny. I came away a little dissapointed though. I think my expectations were too high. I also think i had a bad crowd. The theatre was packed, which usually really helps a comedy, but I often found myself laughing at shit that nobody else was laughing at, and vice versa.love and other drugsgot roped into watching this one with my girflriend (it was her birthday). A dissapointingly pedestrian romcom, despite the R rating and frequent nudity. The trailer was actually pretty decent, and suggested something better.
I thought HB was really funny; I was probably laughing at the stuff you were laughing at. It wasn't the outrageous boss antics or other over the top stuff that made me laugh, it was all the dialogue with Bateman, Day, and Sudeikis that was so great. I didn't think LaOD was pedestrian romcom because once it got into the love story it wasn't funny anymore. I think movies that take a turn like that usually leave the viewer a little discombobulated; you usually need to know what kind of movie you're watching to really get it, unless the movie is so good that it grabs you anyway. Funny People was one of those "what kind of movie am I watching now?" movies.
dna4everI thought HB was really funny; I was probably laughing at the stuff you were laughing at. It wasn't the outrageous boss antics or other over the top stuff that made me laugh, it was all the dialogue with Bateman, Day, and Sudeikis that was so great. I didn't think LaOD was pedestrian romcom because once it got into the love story it wasn't funny anymore. I think movies that take a turn like that usually leave the viewer a little discombobulated; you usually need to know what kind of movie you're watching to really get it, unless the movie is so good that it grabs you anyway. Funny People was one of those "what kind of movie am I watching now?" movies.
Interesting that you bring up Funny People, since it is one of my favourite movies from the last few years.I see what you mean, however I didn't really laugh at all at the movie, even when it was trying to be funny. Even the token comic relief guy, his brother, was horribly unfunny to the point of awkwardness. It did follow the traditional romantic movie formula of meet, fall in love, have major falling out, realize they have made huge mistake, get back together, live happily ever after.
I liked Funny People a lot more than LaOD.What's the best movie that also contains a lot of sexy nudity? (I say sexy nudity because I don't want people throwing Schindler's List in there as a good movie with nudity.)
What was that one from a couple years ago where Marisa Tomei was naked all the time? PSHoffman was in it too. Oh, The Wrestler too.
What was that one from a couple years ago where Marisa Tomei was naked all the time? PSHoffman was in it too. Oh, The Wrestler too.
IMDB gives me the impression you're talking about Before the Devil Knows You're Dead...but I never saw it.

UnknownI like Liam Neeson, he's never going to be a mega star but he's had some good roles of late. Not as good as Taken but a solid thriller with a good twist.Question about the plot:

I'm a little unsure why Liam's character did a complete 180 on his moral values after realizing what was really going on? I don't know why he suddenly felt his profession was wrong other than he bumped his head?

Mainstream movies:Bully was good for crazy amounts of mostly unnecessary nudity, featuring Bijou Phillips and Mrs. Macaulay Culkin herself, Rachel Miner. Kelli Garner stripped off too, but she covered it up (:sadface:)Dancing at the Blue Iguana was a pretty terrible movie, but Daryl Hannah, Jennifer Tilly and a bunch of others as strippers...decent. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang for purely selfish reasons...Michelle Monaghan's only nude scenes. Very underrated movie though, probably the start of Downey's return to being a damn good lead actor. The Gift for the same reason...swap Monaghan for Katie Holmes. Cashback is a very decent little indie movie that has all manner of nekkid the entire way through...prominently featuring Keely Hazell. Netflix stream for sure, it's actually a pretty good movie. Black Snake Moan...Christina Ricci on display through the entire movie, and it's pretty good. The Notorious Bettie Page - Gretchen Mol on display the entire movie, and it's pretty good.

Eyes Wide Shut was...something.
Yeah, it was fricking weird. I want to be the world's biggest Kubrick fan but the truth is that I found almost every movie he ever made to just be strange for no reason. Notable exception - Full Metal Jacket...LOVE that movie, one of my all time favorites. Disclaimer - I haven't seen Dr. Strangelove. Summary - Eyes Wide Shut, 2001, Clockwork Orange and The Shining were just weird. Clockwork is the only one of these I ever rewatch, and I never made it all the way through 2001 because it was just so "off" in the first hour.
Mainstream movies:Bully was good for crazy amounts of mostly unnecessary nudity, featuring Bijou Phillips and Mrs. Macaulay Culkin herself, Rachel Miner. Kelli Garner stripped off too, but she covered it up (:sadface:)Dancing at the Blue Iguana was a pretty terrible movie, but Daryl Hannah, Jennifer Tilly and a bunch of others as strippers...decent. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang for purely selfish reasons...Michelle Monaghan's only nude scenes. Very underrated movie though, probably the start of Downey's return to being a damn good lead actor. The Gift for the same reason...swap Monaghan for Katie Holmes. Cashback is a very decent little indie movie that has all manner of nekkid the entire way through...prominently featuring Keely Hazell. Netflix stream for sure, it's actually a pretty good movie. Black Snake Moan...Christina Ricci on display through the entire movie, and it's pretty good. The Notorious Bettie Page - Gretchen Mol on display the entire movie, and it's pretty good.
I've seen KKBB and TG. I'll probably check out Cashback and BSM. BSM has Samuel Jackson, right? Is he being all Samuel Jackson-y in it?I didn't actually pose the question so I can have movies with nudity to watch (although it's a nice little benefit I suppose), I was just curious about it.
Disclaimer - I haven't seen Dr. Strangelove.
Jubi just fainted.
I've seen KKBB and TG. I'll probably check out Cashback and BSM. BSM has Samuel Jackson, right? Is he being all Samuel Jackson-y in it?
BSM has Samuel Jackson, but it's probably his least Samuel Jacksony performance in a while. Picture a poor dirty Samuel Jackson from Pulp Fiction who doesn't swear much and plays the guitar. And chains a half naked white girl to a radiator. I don't think I'm telling you anything that wasn't in the trailer, other than CR's ginormous boobs on a skinny little body.

Black Snake Moan is awesome... Christina Ricci is hot and nuts... which are basically the only two qualities I look for in women.And yes Samuel L. is in full Samuel L. mode. disagree with post above... he is religious... but goes nuts. How is that not Samuel Jacksony?

How is that not Samuel Jacksony?
Because he never says he's had it with these motherfucking black snake moans? And he doesn't kill anyone with a purple light saber. I saw the movie once, okay? <grin>
Because he never says he's had it with these motherfucking black snake moans? And he doesn't kill anyone with a purple light saber. I saw the movie once, okay? <grin>
haa fair enough.You are right some of the religion/guitar scenes were pretty unusual for himBut him smacking around and yelling at some dirty ass hillbilly girl is pretty Samuel Jacksony lolI remember watching this at my parents house and I had to turn it off a few times because it gets pretty racy. Christina Ricci has weird seizure incidents where she needs to F someone. Pretty awesome.

not a good movie, at all. But After.Life has Christini Ricci naked for almost the entire duration, if I remember correctly.Adam, I wouldn't classify The Shining as weird. Clockwork Orange, sure, but I love that movie. I actually haven't seen Dr. Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket, or 2001, sadly. I really need to catch up on my Kubrick.