• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

It's not as slow and contemplative as Moon was. I actually think you would like it.
I'll probably Netflix it at some point, thanks for the tip.
I'll probably Netflix it at some point, thanks for the tip.
Plus, you know...
spending a couple hours staring at Michelle Monaghan is never a bad thing.
Played by Michelle Monaghan, who I really want to bone quite enjoy and appreciate as a professional actor.
Michelle Monaghan...rawr.
Your fcp forum research skills really are top notch.
Seriously...it's a little frightening sometimes. <grin>She's definitely one of my favorites, ever since Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Brick was kind of cool. Noire high school kind of thing...
Yeah, definitely enjoyable, but not one that I'd necessarily run to rewatch.
Plus, you know...
You're a fucking savant. Well, not a fucking savant, per se, but you know what I mean.

Due DateIt started off really funny then started to drag but overall I was happy with it since I heard a lot of people didn't like it.

Horrible BossesReally funny, raunchy, good. The three leads have great chemistry, and it's nice to see Jennifer Aniston in a good movie.
hahahahah YES! I'm so happy you liked it. My expectations are immediately astronomical.

The Dilemma."Comedy" with Kevin James and Vince Vaughn. It was a comedy for about 30 minutes and then got really serious and uncomfortable the rest of the way. I really didn't like this, not recommended at all.

The Dilemma."Comedy" with Kevin James and Vince Vaughn. It was a comedy for about 30 minutes and then got really serious and uncomfortable the rest of the way. I really didn't like this, not recommended at all.
I can get behind this review, definitely not enough bringing the funny for a Vince Vaughn / Kevin James vehicle.
I can get behind this review, definitely not enough bringing the funny for a Vince Vaughn /Kevin James vehicle.
I think it brought the correct amount of funny for: "Hey, let's make a movie with two B-list comedic actors that couldn't carry a movie alone but can carry their weight when surrounded by funny people."
Horrible BossesReally funny, raunchy, good. The three leads have great chemistry, and it's nice to see Jennifer Aniston in a good movie.
nice, I'm looking forward to this one. I haven't laughed so hard at a trailer in awhile.

TrafficIt was good, but didn't really reach expectations for me. I felt like I was watching Crash except the subject was drugs not racism. I could of used more of the Benicio del Toro and Michael Douglas/daughter scenes and less of the Catherine Zeta Jones/Don Cheadle stuff.

Gotta concur with all the reviews for Horrible Bosses so far...funniest movie I've seen in forever. Highly recommend, I'm going to buy it when it's out on DVD.

TrafficIt was good, but didn't really reach expectations for me. I felt like I was watching Crash except the subject was drugs not racism. I could of used more of the Benicio del Toro and Michael Douglas/daughter scenes and less of the Catherine Zeta Jones/Don Cheadle stuff.
Gross

Paranormal Activity 2Premise of both movies: everything is quiet then..... LOUD DOOR SLAMS!!!!!!!It is basically the same movie as the first except there are two extra family members and a dog. If you liked the first movie you will like the second. I really liked the first one, this one was good also except I would have liked things to be a little different. There were a couple "lol" parts. For example:

Dad sees all the f'ed up video and instead of calling the police he calls the maid who is apparently an expert on demons. Next scene dad is transferring the demon to his wife's sister by burning the picture... and just goes on with life like nothing happened.

Apparently there is going to be a 3rd one that is centered around the daughter. I guess every horror movie that makes money needs a sequel!

Horrible Bosses. Funny. I like Charlie Day and Jason Bateman so much that it was going to be basically impossible for me to dislike this movie.

Saw Transformers 3 and Super 8 at Drive In.Really liked Transformer 3Super 8 was pretty good kids movie (not young young kids), glad I saw it, wouldn't watch it again.

horrible bossesvery funny. I came away a little dissapointed though. I think my expectations were too high. I also think i had a bad crowd. The theatre was packed, which usually really helps a comedy, but I often found myself laughing at shit that nobody else was laughing at, and vice versa.127 hoursquite good. James Franco was really good. A very, very satisfying ending. Overall, I wasn't blown away by it though. I think Boyle did about as much as he could with the story.love and other drugsgot roped into watching this one with my girflriend (it was her birthday). A dissapointingly pedestrian romcom, despite the R rating and frequent nudity. The trailer was actually pretty decent, and suggested something better.

Saw Transformers 3 and Super 8 at Drive In.Really liked Transformer 3Super 8 was pretty good kids movie (not young young kids), glad I saw it, wouldn't watch it again.
I think you got those two reviews mixed up.
I think you got those two reviews mixed up.
ha, I was just going to say that.Super 8 made me nostalgic for the old movies I grew up with like Goonies and ET.
love and other drugsgot roped into watching this one with my girflriend (it was her birthday). A dissapointingly pedestrian romcom, despite the R rating and frequent nudity. The trailer was actually pretty decent, and suggested something better.
Anne Hathaway was naked for the whole first half, it was great. Turn it off once she puts her clothes on though.