• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

Hell or High Water

I loved it. I understand why some people were underwhelmed, but it just worked for me. The tension, the themes of family and loyalty. The pacing, cinematography, characters. Loved it all. The only criticism I have is some of the social encounters with the locals didn't feel natural to me. In particular, the "What don't you want" monologue from the old waitress to the 2 rangers.

Hell or High Water

I loved it. I understand why some people were underwhelmed, but it just worked for me. The tension, the themes of family and loyalty. The pacing, cinematography, characters. Loved it all. The only criticism I have is some of the social encounters with the locals didn't feel natural to me. In particular, the "What don't you want" monologue from the old waitress to the 2 rangers.

i'm looking forward to seeing this. looks great for a movie i didn't know existed until i watched the oscars.

Essay, you should go see Logan. There are no gays, and the one black person is a chubby boy who has less than 3 minutes of total screen time. It's continuous, so a perfect time for a refill.

Essay, you should go see Logan. There are no gays, and the one black person is a chubby boy who has less than 3 minutes of total screen time. It's continuous, so a perfect time for a refill.

I was gonna see if anyways but now you've really sold me.

GONE BABY GONE.

good movie man. Ben can direct and Casey can really act. I'm a huge Casey fan now. Manchester By the Sea is a masterpiece. Should have won best picture.

Get Out was amazing. I tried not to read much about it before going in, and I was expecting more comedy, less horror just because Jordan Peele directed it. Ended up being a really amazing horror/thriller with some biting social commentary on first blush. I've been thinking about it non stop since last night and there are a boat load of subtle little nuances that I missed/didn't pay attention to. I think I want to read everything I can about the movie now and see it again.

(paraphrased) "We brought Georgina and Walter on to help when my parents were sick, and when they died, I couldn't bear to let them go"

love this quote so much with the hindsight of knowing the ending

Yesterday I watched Logan. it is really disappointed stuff, guys....I was waiting for the actions..but saw only tears and boredom

Julie Rush, it will be easier to get involved in the conversation if you just jump right into what you're selling. We can handle it.

• Like 1

Yesterday I watched Logan. it is really disappointed stuff, guys....I was waiting for the actions..but saw only tears and boredom

Listen here, woman. Logan was a fine film. Oscar worthy with the perfect blend of action and emotion, or as I like to call it, emoticon.

• Like 1