• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

The Hobbit, Battle of the Five Armies.

Wasnt as good as the first two. Probably didnt need three movies. Two could habe done it better.

Wrong on your first opinion, correct on your last.

Have you rewatched Desolation? The dragon scenes were long when I saw them in the theater; they don't get better.

Side note: One of the more disappointing aspects of The Hobbit, for me, is how mediocre the extended stuff has been, which has further emphasized how bad a (quality) idea it was to make this book three movies.

All is lost. I liked it. Being lost at sea is terrifying

I really liked it a lot. Of course, I'm a huge sailing fan, so that was right up my alley.

• Like 1

I don't understand why anyone would watch those stupid Hobbit movies. My wife/kids love them. I haven't watched any of them. I swore off Peter Jackson movies in the middle of the first viewing of Return of the King.

• Like 1

I like almost all M Night movies, but Unbreakable is head and shoulders above the others. It's better than most movies period.

Saw Interstellar. I liked it quite a bit.

Signs is my favourite M Night movie. Followed closely by Unbreakable. I didn't mind the Village.

• Like 1