Dead Snow 2

Main character losing arm and having Nazi zombie arm reattached in it's place giving him super strength and the ability to resurrect the dead...check.

Nazi zombies killing two women with babies in strollers with a tank...check.

LOTR style fight between Nazi and Russian zombies...check.

Hand to Hand combat on a moving tank...check.

Main character (not a zombie) resurrecting his dead girlfriend and then banging her in his car...check.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

Saw a couple Best picture noms this weekend:

The Theory of Everything

It was enjoyable I guess. Kinda felt like it was made to get oscar nominations rather than for people to actually enjoy watching it. Main actor did a pretty good job. No idea why the female lead got nominated for best actress though, she was adequate but not outstanding.

Birdman

Pretty mindblowing. I need to watch it again, but I loved it. Has there ever been another movie that was filmed to look like one take? This movie deserves all the awards. Acting, directing, and film editing should all be a lock, and it's a tossup between this and Boyhood for Best picture. (still need to see Imitation game and Budapest Hotel. Also haven't seen American Sniper but don't really want to)

• Like 1

Draft Day.

All I could think about was cunt punting the female lead character. So here's this chick that supposedly "breathes football" and she knows her fuckbuddy boss has a hugely stressful day coming up so she, in her infinite feminine wisdom, decides to tell him AT THE BEGINNING of this stress filled day that she let one slip past her goal line defense. Then she has the audacity to turn on max passive-aggressive when he doesn't immediately react with the picture perfect response. Goddamn I hated that character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Loved this. From a pure entertainment perspective, this one gives John Wick a solid run for it's money, and that is high praise indeed. More light hearted than JW though, and it is also very funny. One of the more enjoyable theatre experiences I've had in a long time. There are some hilariously absurd scenes in this movie, and I respect that.

• 2 weeks later...

the imitation game.

benedict is such an actor and i love keira knightley. very good movie. it was only slightly distracting placing all the british actors from their other work, tywin lannister at the top.

A very violent year. Meh.

Interstellar. Almost every scene could have been 2 to 5 minutes shorter and been just as effective. Just felt bloated.

• Like 1

Crazy girl sex. It's an insidious trap.

It's not just sexual. Day to day, life is already kind of boring. Why would I choose to fill mine with boring, stable people? Plus, normal people have goals and ambitions beyond internet shopping addictions and drugs. I require a partner who can grow with me in that lifestyle.