Finally watched Gravity.

Really enjoyed it, but it made me regret not seeing it in the theaters.

Yeah it was one of those movies like avatar and life of pi that was just mesmerizing in 3d on the big screen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

twas an abortion

buuuuuuuuut, maybe i'm just prejudiced because I read the book and therefore I know what could have been and how far they were from it.

I felt pretty much the same way as you SA.

End of Watch

I liked it a lot. Liked the characters. The hand-held camera pretense was annoying and felt forced though. Either go full found-footgage or no found-footage. You can't half-ass it. They force fed cameras into situations where there is no way there should be a camera, then had other scenes where they just completely disregarded the found-footage route. Made no sense. Still enjoyed the movie though.

• Like 1

i got free skinemax this weekend. they aren't even being coy about it anymore, they actually have show on there called "skin to the max."

and yes, wolverine was awful *ptooey*

Back to the Future

I saw it on a big screen, with some of the original cast present. Jennifer, the love interest for Marty, was there. She's unrecognizable--Lea Thompson still looks okay.

Anyway, this movie. I probably last saw it on a VHS, and not in the last 10 years. It didn't age well for me. I don't particularly care for the timing of the jokes, and it was visually pretty ugly. Crispin Glover, though. Man, that guy must be bat shit crazy, and too toxic to cast. I know about the lawsuit, and the Letterman thing, but still. Crispin Glover is so charismatic and watchable in this movie, I'm just shocked in hindsight he never became a star. (To be fair, I don't think he particularly wanted to be a star.)

Anyway, I would never re-watch this movie, and have no desire to re-watch either of the sequels.

Anyway, I would never re-watch this movie, and have no desire to re-watch either of the sequels.

i would encourage you to re-watch BTTF 2, if for no other reason, than for the magnificent product placement. That was the first time I ever really noticed product placement in a movie, because it was so over the top. It's hilarious.

• Like 1