• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

• 2 weeks later...

Side Effects

loved it. Didn't know much of anything about it other than it was directed by Soderbergh. It was not at all what I expected, and it managed to continually surprise me for the full length of the film.

Europa Report

An international crew of astronauts undertakes a privately funded mission to search for life on Jupiter's fourth largest moon.

Found this on Netflix US. What a gem! This movie really takes you on a journey. Even though it's one of those 'found footage' type of movies it's not your typical blair witch style film. They use stationary cameras (mostly) so you don't feel motion sickness and while it's not quite on par with Gravity in terms of effects, they definitely achieved what they were after - an eerily feeling like you're there with them. Not to mention it feels like it could actually be a future plausible mission.

Any sci-fi fan would like this movie.

I'll be at The Hobbit for the midnight show here in a few weeks. It is pretty much a tradition now to see everything Peter Jackson makes at the midnight showing.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

And to think, I had almost forgotten about that one. At least that was the exception to the rule and I didn't see that in theaters.

The Internship.

Wife liked it, and I thought it was generally ridiculous, but randomly chuckle-worthy. I actually didn't like most of it, even though I love Ferrell, Vaughn, and Wilson.

the descendents.

i almost bailed a couple of times during the first hour. i don't understand some film's fascination with presenting every character as essentially unlikable.

the descendents.

i almost bailed a couple of times during the first hour. i don't understand some film's fascination with presenting every character as essentially unlikable.

I loved The Descendents. Like, a lot lot. Not as much as Michael Clayton, but still super a lot.

I don't know the name of it, but I saw this documentary a little while ago on Showtime, and watched it for a friend.

It was about this dude who has a small dick, and he wanted to make it bigger cause he was all self conscious and shit. So he got a pump, and ordered some of those Enzyte pills, but nothing worked. So then he traveled all over the world to try some weird shit. He tried weights in China or something. And there was this dude that was lifting 300 or so pounds with his junk, and they showed it, and it was a gobbled mess that I'm pretty sure has no use anymore. Then he was in some country with black looking people and this black guy was going to inject a needle into him 10 times and guaranteed it would make his dick bigger, but the dude backed out at the last moment.