• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

Recount, some HBO movie about the 2000 election controversy. It was definitely entertaining and a pretty interesting commentary on American politics itself I'd say. The best part is when Kevin Spacey is getting drunk and just says the most rational thing that apparently nobody actually cares about: "You know what I'd like to know? Who won the fuckin' election?"

Brag: Rented Batman and watched it again, so awesome. Beat: Damn video store is telling me I didn't return Hancock when I'm 100% sure I did. That movie sucked, why would I want to steal it?

Brag: Rented Batman and watched it again, so awesome. Beat: Damn video store is telling me I didn't return Hancock when I'm 100% sure I did. That movie sucked, why would I want to steal it?
Did you make them check the shelves? I used to work at video store and that happened all the time. Mostly because I didn't give a shit.
Did you make them check the shelves? I used to work at video store and that happened all the time. Mostly because I didn't give a shit.
Yeah they looked for it then called me. If you couldn't find it did you charge them for the dvd? I know I returned the f_ucking thing. Guess I'm going to have to get a Netflix account now. **** Hollywood Video.
Spike Lee made the same claim because there were no black people in Letters from Iwo Jima. Clint’s reply was that black and white soldiers didn’t fight together then, so it wouldn’t make sense to have black soldiers in the unit there, since, you know, they weren’t actually there.Then he said, oh by the way, have you seen this movie that I directed?
Ok...thats me convinced

Finally saw Memento after years of people telling me of its amzing abilities.... I was NOT impressed. What is it about these movies that makes peoples heads explode? Reminded me of Donnie Darko in terms of diappointment.Saw The Darjeeling Limited. If you like other Wes Anderson films, this is just more of that, it was reasonably entertaining and the first time I actually like Jason Schwartzman.

Yeah they looked for it then called me. If you couldn't find it did you charge them for the dvd? I know I returned the f_ucking thing. Guess I'm going to have to get a Netflix account now. **** Hollywood Video.
How does anyone under...say 50... still not understand this?
Variance: Who still goes to the video store? Netflix.
Variance: Who still goes to the video store? Netflix.
I still goto the video store. My blockbuster by mail account allows me to exchange dvds I received in the mail for free rentals in store. Once they are scanned they'll send the next ones in my Queue.
Exactly. I made the mistake of watching "the break up" the only thing that made me bare through it was his rants. When hes playing football on the xbox online and is winning by 50 points saying to the 12 year old" is that your mother? don't let her see the score, what would your mother say if she knew you were losing by this much" killed me.
"I'm so good I think I can figure out how to beat myself"The beginning was great, when they meet. Check out the deleted scenes, there's one on the boat that is awesome.
Pineapple ExpressLOL
I was very disappointed by this movie... I was expecting it to be much much better. Also Zach and Miri wasn't as good as I'd hoped.
I was very disappoint by this movie... I was expecting it to be much much better. Also Zach and Miri wasn't as good as I'd hoped.
You just don't strike me as their target demographic.I watched Dark Knight again. I'm kinda said we'll never get to see that iteration of the joker again.

Adaptation. I hadn't seen it since it was in the theatre, and it was on Sundance On Demand... i liked it the first time, but this time.. I just thought it was mind blowingly great. I think it may be in my top five now.

Saw Step Brothers- It was funny, but I don't know: I just didn't like it as much as much as some of Will Ferrell's other movies. I also snap-bought The Dark Knight and watched it; I literally think I could watch that movie on loop and still love it.