There are so many things wrong with what you said. I will agree with you about people feeling they have to see certain movies, but the rest of oyur post is a joke. How is watching Indiana Jones on DVD different than seeing it a couple of months ago? And why do you know you most definitely won't think it'sa good movie? Can you watch it with a more negative attitude?
1. They put Aliens in an Indiana Jones movie.2. I don't have to leave my house, and I already pay for Netflix so it will just show up one day.3. Pretty much anyone that I know that has seen the movie (that I respect their opinions) said it sucked.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

Hey, Showstopper, dont worry about these guys. They are just angry because they are not happy and that makes them sad. I like discussing movies with you because we agree on what is a good movie, like Indiana Jones 4 and the future Pirates of the Carribean 4. Remember that time we talked about how funny I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry is, good times. Especially dont worry about El Guapo. He's just a mean spirited old man. Guys over 30.

Hey, Showstopper, dont worry about these guys. They are just angry because they are not happy and that makes them sad. I like discussing movies with you because we agree on what is a good movie, like Indiana Jones 4 and the future Pirates of the Carribean 4. Remember that time we talked about how funny I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry is, good times. Especially dont worry about El Guapo. He's just a mean spirited old man. Guys over 30.
Wait.... Guapo is over 30?SAW V coming soon

Dammit Holly, always getting me off thinking about guys balls.Back to movies.Watched Hitch the other day and thought it was good because I laughed several times out loud. Kevin James leaning in for the kiss had me giggling like I was back in grade school.

Since when did you get so friendly?
Since when did you get so friendly?
His sarcasm comes across as genuine sometimes
just trying to be neighborly.
Soooo...I just watched HANIBAL after going to see QUARANTINED earlier today.What are my odds of having a nightmare tonight?

Heh...So I saw a movie called Gang Warz on cinemax or something the other night. Anytime Coolio and Chino XL are in a movie together, you know I'm watching...well, I had no clue who Chino XL was prior to the movie, but Coolio is enough for me.After 5 minutes of horrible acting, and an even worse script, I was hooked. Unintentional comedy at it's finest in scene after scene. I also liked how they obviously couldn't afford the special effects to simulate someone getting shot, so instead you would hear gun fire, and they would cut to another angle with the guy falling through a window instead.I also watched Hitman yesterday. I was entertained I suppose, although I never played the video games. One thing that bugged me though was the tattoo on the back of his head. I get that all the assassins had them, but no one (the Russian whore for instance) asks him about it, ever? Also, wouldn't walking around with a bar code on the back of your head make you easier to identify when you are the subject of a manhunt?

1. They put Aliens in an Indiana Jones movie.2. I don't have to leave my house, and I already pay for Netflix so it will just show up one day.3. Pretty much anyone that I know that has seen the movie (that I respect their opinions) said it sucked.
Thanks for saying that Guapo. I respect you too.
Heh...So I saw a movie called Gang Warz on cinemax or something the other night. Anytime Coolio and Chino XL are in a movie together, you know I'm watching...well, I had no clue who Chino XL was prior to the movie, but Coolio is enough for me.After 5 minutes of horrible acting, and an even worse script, I was hooked. Unintentional comedy at it's finest in scene after scene. I also liked how they obviously couldn't afford the special effects to simulate someone getting shot, so instead you would hear gun fire, and they would cut to another angle with the guy falling through a window instead.I also watched Hitman yesterday. I was entertained I suppose, although I never played the video games. One thing that bugged me though was the tattoo on the back of his head. I get that all the assassins had them, but no one (the Russian whore for instance) asks him about it, ever? Also, wouldn't walking around with a bar code on the back of your head make you easier to identify when you are the subject of a manhunt?
The movie doesn't do the story justice at all. The game is amazingly awesome. 47 would kill people and then steal their clothes (including headgear), then drag the naked corpse to an area out of the way so it wasn't found. The movie really messed up by not including this major portion of the game. It was still a decent movie however. It just could have been SO much better. I have HIGH hopes for Max Payne that will also be destroyed, I'm sure. Payne is another excellent game with an excellent story line. Don't screw it up Marky Mark.

i don't know why but i really haven't been watching movies anymore. I think i've become to lazy to commit to 2 hours of TV at once, if that makes any sense. I haven't even seen The Dark Knight (i'm ashamed) but that's partly because I'm a nit when it comes to paying to see a movie.So i downloaded The Fountain and watched it the other night based on a review i saw online that compared it to Eternal Sunshine. i stopped reading the review and had to give this movie a try. Boy did it blow. it could have sucked worse, but this was pretty bad, if you haven't seen it don't bother, you're not missing out on anything at all. i'll be watching iron man next, i hear it's pretty good for it's genre, we'll see, i'm hard to please when it comes to superheroe movies but I have a good feeling about this one.

Baby Mama-it was cute and had it's moments. I hate Amy Poeller and think she is the queen of overacting and she did well to stick to that routine in this.Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 2nd time seeing it and I liked it better much more this time around.

The Midnight Meat Train. Bullettooth Tony is sick. With an appearance by Rampage Jackson. Lionsgate makes some ****ed up movies.
I watched this movie the other night because my wife has been in the mood for a scary movie. This was not it. What a pile of shit. Thankfully it was ondemand...I kept waiting for it to get better or scary but it was just lame. Oh well.So we went to see Quarintine yesterday. Not a great movie but atleast it had a good scare factor. Plenty of jump worthy moments. If you are looking for a fright this one is worth the ride. Going to see W in about 40 mins. I love having a quality multiplex that only charges $5 bucks almost all the time!