• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

I watched 'Knocked Up' earlier today. It really doesnt hold up well on multiple viewings.
Knocked Up is a great movie the first time you see it but it gets slightly worse with every viewing. But if you don't watch it for a long time then watch it again, it's pretty good.
i pretty much have a no pacino policy at this point, unless I hear something compelling about a movie, I'm just going to assume pacino's in crap fests at this point. Though I may see the new Dali bio pic, where Al plays Dali, out of sheer morbid curiosity.
De Niro and Pacino's last great movie was probably Heat.Anyways this was the last movie I watched...1884__something_about_mary_l.jpgAnd before that...willow.jpgEasily George Lucas's movie.

I saw Parenthood for the first time this weekend. I loved it. I had read that the script in particular was very impressive, and it did not disappoint. After watching it, I wanted to discuss it with my roommate. I told him, "I just watched Parenthood with Steve Martin and loved it. Have you ever seen it?" He responded, "Yeah, I think so. That has Queen Latifah in it, right?"

Just saw that last night. Very retarded.
not the best movie by any means...but I found myself laughing out loud at times. I started watching it with the thought that it was going to be a complete piece of shit. It ended up just partially being a piece of shit.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall.It had some really funny moments, but I didnt need to see so much penis. I mean just uncalled for shots of it. Kristen Bell is so hot.
Just watched this also. I enjoyed it, but Jonah Hill could have been more funny. All his scenes were just awkward. Have same thoughts about the penis.I was satisfied though.... if you know what I mean.
www.watch-movies.net
My favorite, I just watched Eagle Eye on there tonight. It was a pretty good thriller and spending a couple hours staring at Michelle Monaghan is never a bad thing. I was surprised to see Michael Chiklis in the mix, they don't publicize the fact that he's in that movie at all.