Who's Your Favorite Poker Player?

i started to play poker in January 2008, trying to watch every poker game on t.v i could get my hands on.the first game i watched i found my two all time favorite poker players.. daniel negreanu, phil hellmuth.phil has very good reads, and that where i try to get my flavor from...lol. also his attitude is very hot!!!! lol then there's daniel . i have no clue how to describe daniel.... hmm he can be very interesting to watch play.. i love it..has anyone ever reads theses guys books they put out?and are they worth reading?

Tiffany Williamson is my personal fav obv.

i started to play poker in January 2008, trying to watch every poker game on t.v i could get my hands on.the first game i watched i found my two all time favorite poker players.. daniel negreanu, phil hellmuth.phil has very good reads, and that where i try to get my flavor from...lol. also his attitude is very hot!!!! lol then there's daniel . i have no clue how to describe daniel.... hmm he can be very interesting to watch play.. i love it..has anyone ever reads theses guys books they put out?and are they worth reading?
Play Poker Like the Pros = GarbageAlso note, you shouldn't be trying to learn too much from watching poker on TV. Most of it is either garbage for educational purposes due to crappy blind structures, or just too high level to utilize at lower levels.The Harrington on Holdem series is great. Volume 2 is prob my fave poker book. Once you get a bit more experience, I would definitely recommend an online training site like Cardrunners or PXF. I've read around a dozen poker books and will probably not read another one. Books can not compare to that kind of training. I would definitely read the Harrington books and maybe a couple of 2p2's books to get the fundamentals under your belt.Also, take advantage of the strategy forums. You will benefit from reading others difficult scenarios and how more experienced players approach them.