Charity Poker Tournament - Children's Tumor Foundation Ii

We are having another tournament at Full Tilt to raise money for the Children's Tumor Foundation. The first one was a test drive. (I didn't have enough time to set it up.)You can read more about what we're doing here (we're also running a 10K race):http://www.active.com/donate/nfFlyingPig2008/CSteine3(You can also make direct donations at that link, every little bit helps!)Here are the details of the tournament:Tournament #44269053 20:00 ET (8 PM ET)Name/Title: Children's Tumor FoundationPassword: charityDate: April 23Time: 20:00(8 PM)ETBuyin: $5 + $5, The fee goes to the charity, the buy in to the prize pool.Game: NL HoldemPhil Gordon, Lynette Chan, Karina Jett and Chris Klecz are already registered to play!Andy Bloch and Paul Wolfe haven't registered to play yet, but they have agreed to if they are around that day.I'm waiting to hear back from a bunch of other pros and I will continue to contact them until the day of the tourney.We also just had a gentleman donate 18 autographed copies of his new poker book and another gentleman donate a few copies of Rounders DVDs to be given as prizes.For $10 you can play against some of the best players in the world AND raise money for the Children's Tumor Foundation. Can you think of a better way to spend 10 bucks? I can't.There are only 900 spots. With 6+ pros it's sure to fill up fast. We already have 27 players registered 19 days before the tournament!GET IN NOW!

We are having another tournament at Full Tilt to raise money for the Children's Tumor Foundation. The first one was a test drive. (I didn't have enough time to set it up.)You can read more about what we're doing here (we're also running a 10K race):http://www.active.com/donate/nfFlyingPig2008/CSteine3(You can also make direct donations at that link, every little bit helps!)Here are the details of the tournament:Tournament #44269053 20:00 ET (8 PM ET)Name/Title: Children's Tumor FoundationPassword: charityDate: April 23Time: 20:00(8 PM)ETBuyin: $5 + $5, The fee goes to the charity, the buy in to the prize pool.Game: NL HoldemPhil Gordon
Ahhh, I was interested until this point! :club: Nah, Wed. nights are no goot for me. GL with everything though.

How about a Charity tournament that would go to banning Phil Gordon from ever playing/analyzing poker again? JK, best of luck to your cause. If I had the scratch online I'd play.

Ahhh, I was interested until this point! :club: Nah, Wed. nights are no goot for me. GL with everything though.
No problem, bro. You don't have to play to help out. You can donate here:http://www.active.com/donate/nfFlyingPig2008/CSteine3PRO UPDATE:Phil Gordon, Lynette Chan, Karina Jett, Mike Swick, Adam Schoenfeld and Chris Klecz are already registered to play!Other pros that have shown interest, but haven't registered yet:Andy Bloch, Paul Wolfe, Kristy Gazes and Michael Craig. These pros will register the day of the tournament if they are around. I'm waiting to hear back from a bunch of other pros as well and I will continue to contact them until the day of the tourney.
You have my avatar?
It appears so. Mine's actually better quality. :club: I've never seen you before in my life, but I will change it since you had your account here first. I was kind of sick of it anyway. Are you playing in our charity game or did you just come here to hijack my thread? :ts

We have 13 pros playing with us and more to come!Phil Gordon, Chris Klecz, Karina Jett, Lynette Chan, Mike Swick, Adam Schoenfeld, Kristy Gazes, Chip Jett, Chris Wolters, Stefan Rapp, David Bradley, Mike Schneider and Dag Martin Mikkelsen are already registered to play!Mitchell Colgert has also generously donated 18 autographed copies of his new book: "Play Razz Poker to Win: New Strategies for Razz and HORSE poker players that are proven to work!" and another gentleman has donated a few copies of Rounders DVDs - all to be given as prizes.Find out more about his book here: http://theroundersroom.com/razz-poker/We only have 900 spots and 103 are already filled with 12 days to go!Thanks again FCP!

Hey guys, this is quickly becoming the most talked about tournament online!All pros are now bounties!You will receive an autographed copy of Mitchell Cogerts brand new book "Play Razz Poker toWin" for taking out a pro! (Limit one book per player.)All you have to do is PM me your name, address and hand history at my forum or at this forum or email me at chane [at] theroundersroom.com.The top 10-15 finishers will also get Phil Gordon's DVD (if we can get a hold of him again), Rounders movie DVD or Tony Korfmans autographed book, " HoldemPoker, Tournaments, cash games and embarrassing social gas". (All prizes are subject to availability.)We got 5 days left to go. Our goal is 900 players - we currently have 177 players. We're on our way to 900, but you can help us out by telling a friend!This could end up being the best $10 tournament you've ever played in (or missed, if you don't get in NOW!) :club:

All these people on this forum talk up their game but can't give up $10 bucks??? Pathetic
I know, right? This forum has tons of players, but no one has $10 to throw at a charity game?
All these people on this forum talk up their game but can't give up $10 bucks??? Pathetic
Maybe some people don't like registering a week ahead of time?Relax.

Yeah it should get to 900 in the few hours leading up to the tournament on Wednesday.I hear Dave Foley wants to knock out Phil Gordon....or so the unconfirmed rumor goes :club:

Maybe some people don't like registering a week ahead of time?Relax.
Good point. But, now it's 24 hours before game time...so every single member of FCP...get signed up now!Ready. Set. Go!
Yeah it should get to 900 in the few hours leading up to the tournament on Wednesday.I hear Dave Foley wants to knock out Phil Gordon....or so the unconfirmed rumor goes :club:
Well, I want to knock out Phil Gordon - and when I do I will post here first when it happens!!!!
Well, I want to knock out Phil Gordon - and when I do I will post here first when it happens!!!!
We now have 16 pros in...expecting 3 or 4 more. This tournament is going to be a blast. It's being broadcast live on Hold'em Radio. The only thing better than taking out a pro is having it broadcast for everyone to hear. :)No mercy for the pros. I'll take out every one of them if I have to. They can run, but they can't hide. Sorry, I got off on a little tangent there. :club: I look forward to playing with all of you tonight! Good luck!