Forum memberships  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Number of forums you're a member of:

• 1 - 5
    • 6 - 10
    • 10 +

Ok, so it just occured to me that I have joined quite a number forums and didn't even realize it. Just some of the forums are the obvious: FCP...others range from appliance repair forums, car forums, satellite dish forums, etc.Just want to know if any of you are also members of quite a number of forums.

others range from appliance repair forums, car forums, satellite dish forums, etc.
Which one? I've been looking for a good satellite dish forum just recently... just one to share pictures with others, interesting dish stories, anecdotes, etc.
I'm a member of more than I can count, but I only post regularly on three.1. here2. gametrailers.com3. gamefaqs.com
gamefags.com!!!??I KNEW IT!!!!(im free tomorrow, u gotta get the pink champagne tho, they think I have a fake ID and wont sell to me anymore)

There's only one other forum I read.It's a super secret one about FCPIt's kind of hard to find.Because we do it on legal pads so no one else can join.But if you guys knew what we thought of all you...