F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literaly couldn't be more happy about who I am riding to the course with....to bad you aren't in my group....cause you sir, are awesome!And of course you were able to answer your own question right there...

I'm not wearing golf shoes.Hopefully this isn't an issue. Jeff said he doesn't think it will be. I've spent enough money on golf stuff in the past month, lol. (Ordered 3doz balls today Maxfli Noodle for $3.99/doz. weee!)
me too
I have a feeling I'm not the only one. So I'm gonna say no. :club:
me too
FYI...The Badlands Golf Club Dress CodeCollared or Mock shirt is requiredSoft Spikes only (metal spikes are not allowed)Denim shorts or pants are not allowedSweat pants or shorts are not allowedShorts must be Bermuda-lengthhttp://www.badlandsgc.com/Dress_Code_8ed63...c9e518e690.html
it didenst actually say gold shoes are requiredand even so..will the rangers really be able to notice unless they are right next to you?
me toome tooit didenst actually say gold shoes are requiredand even so..will the rangers really be able to notice unless they are right next to you?
I dunno, if Gold shoes are the standard I think I ma out as well. I dropped the court jester look a few months back.

I know you are teasing, but just in case, here are the top 2 reasons you do not want to be playing barefoot on a desert golf course...Rattlesnake.jpgGolfCactus.jpgEnjoy trying to find your golf balls.

I know you are teasing, but just in case, here are the top 2 reasons you do not want to be playing barefoot on a desert golf course...Rattlesnake.jpgGolfCactus.jpgEnjoy trying to find your golf balls.
Put that back in your pants, you sick, sick man.

Dinner payment to be shipped tomorrow. sorry for the delay.Just got home from the bar after meeting up with some friends I haven't seen in a while at my live session and can't find copernicus' tilt sn, I'll find it tomorrow and ship.

Updated dinner paid list...if you think you should be here and arent PM me!rdogpocketdeucestroyomaccubsfan (he has bid 50 cents for the seat next to Geena, all bids are nonrefundable)suitedup + 1monixnosup4u + 1mjinktrussdude+2 zach6668Acid_Knight +1Vick12 balloon guy +1oziumrulesnavy buttonsgostagsloismustdie_____________nutzbusterPotsie P +1Copernicus +1
$190 transferred today to 1stDominator on FT, 12:10 PM for Nutz and Zach A.
This Zach Anderson character is tilting me. I'm Zach Henderson, and it's just too close.

Sweet.Temp FINALLY reaches 100 degrees.Looks like some of you 'northerners' are going to be easy to beat.It'll be a battle of attrition.Cigars anyone?

Ummm just shippped $190 for me + my mate scott whos travelling with me (theres going to be far too many scotts on this trip) litterally a minute ago on full tilt. *From Death_JamThanks, Sam. :club:
Sweet.Temp FINALLY reaches 100 degrees.Cigars anyone?
in
Yeah. I am a tad excited. How was the CD?
omg, haven't listened yet. Tomorrow.
Oh yeah baby......cant wait !scottstrable2.jpg
ummm...this guy is a model, yes? So dreamy....