F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

Would love to hitch a ride BG if that is at all possible. Navigator would be a much easier fit than a Honda, lol. Nothing would get the morning going like a nice cigar, lol. If its not feasible no worries. Damn I am getting excited for this. I get on the plane in 2 Week and 8 hrs!!!!!
You and one other are in, I still have enough room for one more comfortably.Plus let's be clear, there will be a faint smell of my cigar in the car. And no cigarette smoking in my ride.I know hypocritical: what ever :club: Cigar smoke is encouraged however.PM me your cell and I'll call you when it gets closer.Still room for one more...Chrozzo?
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and one other are in, I still have enough room for one more comfortably.Plus let's be clear, there will be a faint smell of my cigar in the car. And no cigarette smoking in my ride.I know hypocritical: what ever :club: Cigar smoke is encouraged however.PM me your cell and I'll call you when it gets closer.Still room for one more...Chrozzo?
im in..pick me up at the sahara?
im in..pick me up at the sahara?
Balloon Guymobile is now fullLosers in the back.PM me your cell in about a week and I'll call you when I know what time I'm coming.I'll be driving fast so jump in when we swing open the door.
Balloon Guymobile is now fullLosers in the back.PM me your cell in about a week and I'll call you when I know what time I'm coming.I'll be driving fast so jump in when we swing open the door.
Cool. I was going to go 4-sy's on a limo if Chris could not find a ride.That or stuff him in the rear hatch back with the clubs! :club:
obv im shotgun then
Cool. I was going to go 4-sy's on a limo if Chris could not find a ride.That or stuff him in the rear hatch back with the clubs! :club:
been there....done that
Not a problem for me...I hate cigarettes!! My buddy smokes but will respect the no smoking of cigs in the ride. Of course if we have cigars going he wouldn't really need a cigarette. Thanks very much for the lift. Things are falling into place. Wish the Fu#king wedding planning was going this well.
Not a problem for me...I hate cigarettes!! My buddy smokes but will respect the no smoking of cigs in the ride. Of course if we have cigars going he wouldn't really need a cigarette. Thanks very much for the lift. Things are falling into place. Wish the Fu#king wedding planning was going this well.
Done and donehttp://www.theelvisweddingchapel.com/
Winner /thread....well actually we still need it, but you get the idea.Actually the gal won't be in Vegas so that won't work. Most everything is done but its just getting stressful. Thank God Vegas is on the horizon and gives me a distraction!

Just got back from my round today. Shot a 105. 4 strokes better than before. Good news is that I figured out what i was doing wrong with my driver but the bad news is that I couldnt get an iron close to save my life and my chipping was horrible. My guess is that my driver getting worked out is gonna benefit me greatly at Badlands!!!! Two weeks from right now I will drunk on the strip somewhere!!!!!

Just got back from my round today. Shot a 105. 4 strokes better than before. Good news is that I figured out what i was doing wrong with my driver but the bad news is that I couldnt get an iron close to save my life and my chipping was horrible. My guess is that my driver getting worked out is gonna benefit me greatly at Badlands!!!! Two weeks from right now I will drunk on the strip somewhere!!!!!
I hope that sucking at chipping and putting won't hurt me too much at badlands, lol.
money sent for dinner.900 square foot suite at bill's. plasma, cuzzi, etc. i got it for thurs, friday, saturday. anyone wanna hang for those days?
Daaaaaamn!Partaaaay in Dustin's room! (I'm right next door @ IP....woot!)
money sent for dinner.900 square foot suite at bill's. plasma, cuzzi, etc. i got it for thurs, friday, saturday. anyone wanna hang for those days?
IN
ummmmm....yes. Are we allowed to drink?
IN
ummmmm....yes. Are we allowed to drink?
im in
cuzzi
However I will pass on this...not sure they allow whale hunting in Vegas Strip hotels...and harpoons tend to hurt. Strippers and blow along with the booze?? I think Chrozzo should be in charge of this.
We'll be just below you, try not to vomit.
Navy could be hanging in a cardboard box behind Circus Circus with some perv clowns and I'd still want to party with this man. One word: chick magnet.IN.
Navy could be hanging in a cardboard box behind Circus Circus with some perv clowns and I'd still want to party with this man. One word: chick magnet.IN.
Be careful what you wish for
Be careful what you wish for
true story. i've fallen out of a lot of chairs and puked a lot of lamp posts. i'll be bored saturday so if anyone wants to drink a lot of beers and play penny slots all day hit me up around then.also after the poker tournament i'll probably be in the mood for a strip club. if anyone wants to roll (must bring at least $300 to spend) keep it in mind.
true story. i've fallen out of a lot of chairs and puked a lot of lamp posts. i'll be bored saturday so if anyone wants to drink a lot of beers and play penny slots all day hit me up around then.also after the poker tournament i'll probably be in the mood for a strip club. if anyone wants to roll (must bring at least $300 to spend) keep it in mind.
This depends on the outcome of the tourney.No, not really.