F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

Just got back to sunny old England and want to say thank you to Nutz for organising it and BG for the ride - you guys have a home in London if you ever need it.My WSOP consisted of 2 hours where some guy called an all in vs my KK with middle pair to spike a 2 pair on the river, spent the rest of the time having the time of my life playhing cash in the Venetian and Mirage.
NP Joe, great to meet you. Glad you had fun in Vegas, WSOP results not withstanding. many feel your pain there...but there's always Zach!If we get to England soon I'll be sure you look you up!
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt was on the + side so Mrs. Rubbermaid was not harmed. Although it did not look good early in the night but he got it back plus some.I actually said your name with the Puerto Rican accent so thats why he spoke to you that way.
Yeah that terrible donk at the end of the table! Ugh. I made pretty much the best bluff ever and the guy calls me with a pair of kings, 10 kicker. I don't even remember the board, but I played the hand in the way that he can't be calling with the best hand. Yet he did. I bet $100 on the end and he even says "I wish you went all-in so I can fold".... He was real bad.I wound up +$400 in that session, unfortunately it all came from Jeff. I was up quite a bit in cash games until yesterday when I sit down for a couple hours before the plane and lose $300. I mean I was still up for the trip. But I really didn't enjoy losing that right before I left. Only losing sessions were the first and the last. So it was a decent cash game trip, I just gotta stop playing everything else. Only pit games I played were the Ultimate TH game and 3 Card Holdem, down in the 300 range there, and then 2 tournies for -300 or so. So I was still up overall, but it could've been much better without all that extra stuff and the last day loss. Had 2 sessions of +400 and a couple of +200 something as well. Definitely gotta stick to those games. Brigette also had a +400 day at IP when I won about 200 myself. One dude at the table was seriously like a 100/60... playing every single hand. Brigette probably got him more than anyone else at the table, and some other older ladies were getting super pissed at him, lol. One hand I told Brig that he gets one more raise before I come at him... and of course he raises yet again, probably 4-5th time in a row, so I repop him blind and bet big on the flop... turns out I actually had 99, lol.
As a trip report: This is a 2As a good dude: You are a 10Glad you made it home safe. I'll be in London this July, I'll PM you.
9 days of excess is a hell of a lot to write on my third 3 of no sleep... and I have to go to work tomorrow! Highlight had to be a Cabana at Pure on Saturday night, the view over the strip was amazing. Already planning a return trip in October.
  • 3 years later...

reliving the past a bit tonight...getting me excited for Vegas...

Vid from today. Chrozzo doing the Happy Gilmore. Shannon smoking a stogie in the background.
Mark
damn! i love this video! lol
Trip report:Real quick story before I go to bed. Was walking the strip with Chrozzo and another guy who's (forgive me) name I don't remember, and Chrozzo sees a bum and asks me if I have a dollar. I say to myself "That's cool, he wants to give the bum a buck" and give him a dollar. He walks up to the bum and sticks out the dollar and says "Do you have any bottled water?" When the bum inevitably says no, he pulls the dollar back Al Bundy style and walks away. I am bent over laughing- keep in mind Chrozzo is hammered as well, we had been walking the strip and he was doing the leaning on walls thing and everything. Anyway, I say,"Dude, WTF? That was awesome, I never thought of doing that to a bum." He says, dead serous,"No,they sell water. Homeless guys sell water." I laughed so hard, the look on that Bu ms face was just ****ing priceless, I swear Chrozzo put that guy on life tilt for good.
hehehehe...yeah