F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

Played golf over Memorial DayMy grip is acting up on me. It's funny how much that grip thing matters.But my new swing thought: 'Freddie Couples' is working great.Not as long, but still longer than most of you.I should have tried to get a foursome that had all bad players, then I could look like a player.Instead I got Bill to make me look like a 16 handicap.But I always play better when I play with good players. So I got that.Had to check the thread too because I forgot which day we were playing golf. For some reason I thought we were playing Sat.Probably staying an extra day, so leaving Monday, we've decided to close the shop for the next 3 months to save money..so I got the next 3 months off, mostly.
I, too, played Memorial Day and had way more bad shots than good.I was still good and pissed at losing to the two worst sore winners (and losers) I have ever called friends, so I went to the range tonight.Completely wasted the first bucket swinging as hard as I could while repeating the words, "Swing it out, b*tch" after each wretched shot.Then I calmed down. The back spasms forced the issue.When I resumed with the second bucket, I tried to focus on my biggest problem...extending my arms.Soon, I was swatting some pretty good ones. Never in the desired direction, mind you. But far enough to feel a glimmer of under-bogey potential awesomeness that I immediately scooped up with my hands, secured in a Mason jar, and saved special...for Friday morning.See you in Vegas in 43 hours...or on the course in 55...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread really has to be eating at the guys now who can't make it since we're so close. Checky, Lefty, how ya feeling right about now? 48 hrs until the wheels touch down. Booya!!!
cm102beatshitpostersng4.jpgHave Fun all.
Anyone traveling tomorrow please be safe and see yous there!
Bags packed, clubs cleaned and in the car......check up with my doctor about a lingering infection issue....BOOM. "I still don't like this. In bed, feet elevated, see me Thursday am and if it hasnt improved more, you'll be in the hospital, not Las Vegas".Sorry guys....I was realllllllyyyy looking forward to partying with a bunch of low lifes. Once I figure out how to get my computer hooked up to my plasma screen (the only one I can see with my feet elevated) its marathon Steps/Satties to the ME. You'll have to settle for seeing me on TV....till next year!
Bags packed, clubs cleaned and in the car......check up with my doctor about a lingering infection issue....BOOM. "I still don't like this. In bed, feet elevated, see me Thursday am and if it hasnt improved more, you'll be in the hospital, not Las Vegas".Sorry guys....I was realllllllyyyy looking forward to partying with a bunch of low lifes. Once I figure out how to get my computer hooked up to my plasma screen (the only one I can see with my feet elevated) its marathon Steps/Satties to the ME. You'll have to settle for seeing me on TV....till next year!
Wow, that really sucks coper :club: See you on tv.
Bummer, get well soon. Today is a tough health day all around me...Girlfriend woke up with a bad cold this AM (We leave for Vegas on Friday) and my Brother threw his back out moving a chair for his in-laws last night and can't stand up straight (he's doing a Triathlon this weekend...guess not).I think with all the health issue's around me, I am going to go back to bed and start over tomorrow. Get well coper.
Sorry to hear that Coper, is amputation an option? :club:
It started on a trip back East for biz in Boston and a wedding in NJ. If I had put it off 3 days to see my doc here, instead of seeing my old NJ doc, amputation might have been the result. Flesh eating bacteria is no fun!
It started on a trip back East for biz in Boston and a wedding in NJ. If I had put it off 3 days to see my doc here, instead of seeing my old NJ doc, amputation might have been the result. Flesh eating bacteria is no fun!
Yikes! Flesh eating bacteria :club: , I was gonna make a joke until I saw that. Get better. We'll toast one........... or twelve for ya.
what was the joke? :club:
Something to do with amputation, yadda yadda, nobody would notice yadda yadda. I'm sure it woulda sucked and I wouldla got flamed.

I'm not sure what time I am going to drive out because I slept hardly at all last night. I get like a little kid when it comes to trips. I would say I will head out no later than 8. Anyone who wants to hang out tonite, I left everyone my cell so call me around 1 AMish and we can party like rockstars.

Sigh.......that sucks :club:.

Don't know if everyone realizes, but Copernicus having to miss dinner and our poker tourney after would be pretty much on par with nutzbuster having to miss our golf outing. He's been hugely involved in the process of putting this all together and him not getting to enjoy the fruits of his labor is just the ultimate suckout. He will be sorely missed on Friday.Cop--thanks again and get well, man!

Don't know if everyone realizes, but Copernicus having to miss dinner and our poker tourney after would be pretty much on par with nutzbuster having to miss our golf outing. He's been hugely involved in the process of putting this all together and him not getting to enjoy the fruits of his labor is just the ultimate suckout. He will be sorely missed on Friday.Cop--thanks again and get well, man!
I was thinking about this as I was getting owned at Supercuts. Big thanks to Cop for all the work, and I wish you the best. Keep us updated.