F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

I'll be running around trying to get things squared away but will try to stop by!Man this is getting close....awesome sauce.
go to bed old man, it's past your bedtime.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be running around trying to get things squared away but will try to stop by!Man this is getting close....awesome sauce.
I got so excited just thinking about it that I spilled a bit of awesome sauce myself.

I'm on the road to Vegas in 54 hours, and I can't stop my leg from shaking.It is very possible this could be the most unproductive week in my entire career.

I'm on the road to Vegas in 54 hours, and I can't stop my leg from shaking.It is very possible this could be the most unproductive week in my entire career.
I should be on the road in about 27. I need to catch up on some movies and help my daughter make some cards for her grandparents, so that should kill some time, but, yeah, I am pretty much ready to leave right now. I am looking forward to drinking till I want to puke, again and again and again.

It's kind of sad how square I have become, but I am really looking forward to going to the outlet stores at state line where they have a Tommy Bahama's outlet store there. Great deals on nice pants and shirts.Oh yea and wooot, party on Garth!

YUM! ThursdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Light wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph in the afternoon. Thursday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 60s. West wind 10 to 15 mph. FridaySunny. Highs around 90. Friday NightClear. Lows in the upper 60s. SaturdaySunny. Highs in the mid 90s. Saturday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s. SundaySunny. Highs in the upper 90s.

YUM! ThursdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Light wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph in the afternoon. Thursday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 60s. West wind 10 to 15 mph. FridaySunny. Highs around 90. Friday NightClear. Lows in the upper 60s. SaturdaySunny. Highs in the mid 90s. Saturday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s. SundaySunny. Highs in the upper 90s.
This thread really has to be eating at the guys now who can't make it since we're so close. Checky, Lefty, how ya feeling right about now? 48 hrs until the wheels touch down. Booya!!!

Flight boards in 9 hours and 7 mins!!!!! I a packed and ready to rock. Looking forward to getting drunkkkkkk in about 12 hours....vodka/oj breakfast FTW...see ya'll soon.

This thread really has to be eating at the guys now who can't make it since we're so close. Checky, Lefty, how ya feeling right about now? 48 hrs until the wheels touch down. Booya!!!
and me. :club:
porsche?968BlackB1.jpgthe 968 is in top 3 of my fav cars ever!weeeeeeeeeeeeei wanna go for a ride plz?
Pretty sure Mark said a few times he has a Porsche 968 which is one of my favorite cars of all time. If it wasn't for the SLK's price and resale value I would've gotten an older 968 and cruised around in that.
I plan to leave Phoenix at Noon on Thursday.Does anybody need a ride?
I would have taken you up on this but I already have a rental, leaving tomorrow night some time, probably about 7.

Played golf over Memorial DayMy grip is acting up on me. It's funny how much that grip thing matters.But my new swing thought: 'Freddie Couples' is working great.Not as long, but still longer than most of you.I should have tried to get a foursome that had all bad players, then I could look like a player.Instead I got Bill to make me look like a 16 handicap.But I always play better when I play with good players. So I got that.Had to check the thread too because I forgot which day we were playing golf. For some reason I thought we were playing Sat.Probably staying an extra day, so leaving Monday, we've decided to close the shop for the next 3 months to save money..so I got the next 3 months off, mostly.

Played golf over Memorial DayMy grip is acting up on me. It's funny how much that grip thing matters.But my new swing thought: 'Freddie Couples' is working great.Not as long, but still longer than most of you.I should have tried to get a foursome that had all bad players, then I could look like a player.Instead I got Bill to make me look like a 16 handicap.But I always play better when I play with good players. So I got that.Had to check the thread too because I forgot which day we were playing golf. For some reason I thought we were playing Sat.Probably staying an extra day, so leaving Monday, we've decided to close the shop for the next 3 months to save money..so I got the next 3 months off, mostly.
Only 3 months? Pfffft.This should be interesting too...I've only played once in the last 8 months or so, so I'll be the guy making you look not so bad. All I ask is a good cigar and lesson on how to smoke it correctly.Car is packed and gassed and we are on our way in the AM. My next post will be from Vegas.like...wow. It's finally here.Anyone traveling tomorrow please be safe and see yous there!