F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

true story. i've fallen out of a lot of chairs and puked a lot of lamp posts. i'll be bored saturday so if anyone wants to drink a lot of beers and play penny slots all day hit me up around then.also after the poker tournament i'll probably be in the mood for a strip club. if anyone wants to roll (must bring at least $300 to spend) keep it in mind.
Depending on how the weeked goes me and my buddy could be in for this as well.Not kidding in the least
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, the wife decided she wants to come...why I'll never know. I clearly told her that most of you are debaucherous gambling addicts with loud obnoxious voices. she said: "I put up with you for 20 years haven't I?"So I sent another $95 for dinner to CopSo add +1 to the list for me.She will not be playing in the tourny :ts She will not be playing golf :club: I will not be smoking cigars on the drive to vegas. :D Or the ride home.I was never going clubbing though so that doesn't change.How many other women are coming? Mark's wife, Kurt's..any others?

My Girlfriend is going to be coming along. She doesn't play golf or poker. We get in 6ish Friday night so we'll be meeting up with everyone at the tourney. Staying at Paris Friday and Saturday and then moving over to the Palazzo Sunday-Wednesday.Ron.

Alright, the wife decided she wants to come...why I'll never know. I clearly told her that most of you are debaucherous gambling addicts with loud obnoxious voices. she said: "I put up with you for 20 years haven't I?"So I sent another $95 for dinner to CopSo add +1 to the list for me.She will not be playing in the tourny :ts She will not be playing golf :club: I will not be smoking cigars on the drive to vegas. :D Or the ride home.I was never going clubbing though so that doesn't change.How many other women are coming? Mark's wife, Kurt's..any others?
BBFIDTS

Something for you guys to think aobut, my 20th edding anniversary will be May 28th, so still within a reasonable timeframe to buy me a present.Or the wife.But I think it would be weird buying her a present, so just think of me.subminal message to followCigar!

Just gotta get them all together so they can go shopping and see the sex and the city movie together while we do fun things. :D
I was never going clubbing though so that doesn't change.How many other women are coming? Mark's wife, Kurt's..any others?
My gf was going to come, but if there arent other women going clubbing she may pass.
My gf was going to come, but if there arent other women going clubbing she may pass.
TBH, I'm not sure if we'd go to a club or not. It's the type of thing that is pretty dependent on Brigette's mood at that exact time, lol.
TBH, I'm not sure if we'd go to a club or not. It's the type of thing that is pretty dependent on Brigette's mood at that exact time, lol.
Dude you got to lay down the law, put down your foot, be the man!You can stay on my couch afterwards, it's broken in.

So franchise and chrozzo,Just looked at map of the strip and I see you guys are on opposit ends of the strip, which means I will have to pick up chrozzo about 7:30 am, make it to hooters by 7:45 Golf course by 8:15My wife said: Let's take the Jag...I'm thinking, man I could show off big time at the golf course...but I told her nope, I got responsibilties to pick up some buddies, so not bringing the Jag.

So franchise and chrozzo,Just looked at map of the strip and I see you guys are on opposit ends of the strip, which means I will have to pick up chrozzo about 7:30 am, make it to hooters by 7:45 Golf course by 8:15My wife said: Let's take the Jag...I'm thinking, man I could show off big time at the golf course...but I told her nope, I got responsibilties to pick up some buddies, so not bringing the Jag.
XK8 Black convert. JS.
Are these any good?swisherxw0.png
Close...He smokes the Slick Willy brand.
Something for you guys to think aobut, my 20th edding anniversary will be May 28th, so still within a reasonable timeframe to buy me a present.Or the wife.But I think it would be weird buying her a present, so just think of me.subminal message to followCigar!
Subtle as a cement truckYou'll get Philly blunts and like it!And it does me proud for everyone to have refrained from an avalanche of innuendo infused appropriately-inappropriate "MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS COMING" remarks.Bravo.
Subtle as a cement truckYou'll get Philly blunts and like it!And it does me proud for everyone to have refrained from an avalanche of innuendo infused appropriately-inappropriate "MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS COMING" remarks.Bravo.
I know, it's a shame you're not here to see it!
We will be there with bells on! I will PM you my cell too in case something comes up.
I've got a Cohiba Siglo IV from a box I bought in Havana last year. Been kept in a humidor but might be a little dry considering the time since purchase. If I had known you were big on cigars I could have bought a box last time I was home - Spanish prices are pretty much the same as a legit Cuban vendor.
I've got a Cohiba Siglo IV from a box I bought in Havana last year. Been kept in a humidor but might be a little dry considering the time since purchase. If I had known you were big on cigars I could have bought a box last time I was home - Spanish prices are pretty much the same as a legit Cuban vendor.
Seriously?
My Girlfriend is going to be coming along. She doesn't play golf or poker. We get in 6ish Friday night so we'll be meeting up with everyone at the tourney. Staying at Paris Friday and Saturday and then moving over to the Palazzo Sunday-Wednesday.Ron.
if your wives/gfs have any hot sisters...bring them along to meet chrozzo
**** that man!..wheres he staying?the badlands is just off Sahara Blvd West...im st the sahara...i gotta be closer!
**** that man!..wheres he staying?the badlands is just off Sahara Blvd West...im st the sahara...i gotta be closer!
Closer, but not close. It's quite a bit west.Probably depends where BG is staying... I forget though. But I had the same thought as you.
Well the little woman decided she wanted to stay at Monte Carlo so she could rail me for the first hour or two but then leave while I wipe the floor with the 'talent'. So since I'm staying at Monte Carlo, I'll get Franchise first, about 7:45, then get you about 8:00-8:05PM me your cell phone, credit cards, SS#, Pin code, and Favorite ice cream and I'll give you a heads up when I leave hooters.Course by the time I get to you, I will be half was done with my first cigar, so the car should be nice and ready for you, hope you're not queezy.