F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

Updated "paid" list:rdogpocketdeucestroyomaccubsfan (he has bid 50 cents for the seat next to Geena, all bids are nonrefundable)suitedup + 1monixnosup4u + 1mjinktrussdude+2 zach6668Acid_Knight +1Vick12 balloon guyoziumrulesnavy buttonsgostagsloismustdie_____________nutzbusterPotsie P +1Copernicus +1Looks like we're about 2/3 of the way there. Get them in so I can get the paperwork in! Im traveling the rest of this week.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated "paid" list:rdogpocketdeucestroyomaccubsfan (he has bid 50 cents for the seat next to Geena, all bids are nonrefundable)suitedup + 1monixnosup4u + 1mjinktrussdude+2 zach6668_____________nutzbusterPotsie P +1Copernicus +1Looks like we're about 2/3 of the way there. Get them in so I can get the paperwork in! Im traveling the rest of this week.
I have a feeling that there will be folks who will miss this somehow and then still will want to have dinner that night but may not have paid yet.So just to clarify, this is a PAY UP FRONT OR YOU WILL OT BE ABLE TO JOIN DINNER senario, correct?

Shipped on Tilt.

Updated "paid" list:rdogpocketdeucestroyomaccubsfan (he has bid 50 cents for the seat next to Geena, all bids are nonrefundable)suitedup + 1monixnosup4u + 1mjinktrussdude+2 zach6668Acid_Knight +1_____________nutzbusterPotsie P +1Copernicus +1Looks like we're about 2/3 of the way there. Get them in so I can get the paperwork in! Im traveling the rest of this week.
FYP.Please confirm that you received the $190.

LIST OF FOLKS THAT HAVE NOT PAID YET!IS THIS ACCURATE? I doubt it....I know some of you here defintiely want to eat with us!makeyourself +1GoStags92fright101 +1loismustdiecardcoreNavybuttonsJordan - ? tenative

Paypal sent to Copernicus for dinnerGuess the CC roulette is off.
I'm up for CCRing for the drink bill, or anything else that comes up.Mark
That's only cause you run like God.
I am a professional at +EV gambling situations... :)Mark
I am a professional at +EV gambling situations... :)Mark
Well since I drink Ice tea, with free refills, what is my EV for playing CCR for the drink tab?
you can cc roulette for the 50% I'll still be on the hook for at dinner!
LOL, that is definitely a -EV play for me heh :)Mark
you can cc roulette for the 50% I'll still be on the hook for at dinner!
No worries coper.Between Balloon, Mark and I there's approximately 700 million at your disposal.and...there's always Jamies Visa.
I watch the Food Network alot, you guys have seen me, I like Food. Saw this place on Guys Big Bite http://www.fourkegs.com/index.html The strombolis look amazing.
Seriously I have been thinking the same thing...I love that show and the Bolis look epic. I have been trying to figure out a way to work this into my plans for the days that I am down there.
LIST OF FOLKS THAT HAVE NOT PAID YET!IS THIS ACCURATE? I doubt it....I know some of you here defintiely want to eat with us!OziAAsnake88Chrozzomakeyourself +1GoStags92fright101 +1loismustdiecardcoreNavybuttonsJordan - ? tenative
im runnin out the door right now for work!will paypal when i get homeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell's a Stromboli?
Folded up pizza with spaghetti sauce in the middle...kind of....
What the hell's a Stromboli?
Being half Italian I have eaten plenty of them.....Stromboli, is a type of turnover filled with various cheeses, Italian meats or vegetables. The dough is Italian bread dough.Stromboli are similar to but distinct from calzones, as calzones are pockets of dough filled with meat, cheese and veggies, and stromboli can contain the same ingredients but are rolled into an oblong loaf (similar to a burrito) and sliced to serve. The common misconception is that ingredients are the primary differentiator of calzones vs. strombolis- many people think calzones have ricotta or marinara and stromboli does not. In truth, the ingredients for both calzones and strombolis are at the discretion of the chef.stromboli_02.jpg