Weekend In Vegas With Daniel

I'm curious to know about the video Daniel made regarding a weekend in vegas for 18 people to hang out with him. I am wondering if anyone has any more information on it? The video from Raw Vegas says it was put online January 2nd but actually seems prett new. I think this one be an experience of a lifetime and I hope to be a part of it. Thanks for any info.This is the info I have thus far. A website is currently being set up that should provide a more detailed account of what the trip includes, I'll post the link when I receive it. I know the guys putting this on, it's going to be first rate all the way. Poker Stars has already purchased 5 of the spots and will be running satellites and tournaments over the next few months. I'll post this info when I receive it as well.LAS VEGAS, NV, April 7, 2008 – Daniel Negreanu, 3 time World Series of Poker bracelet winner, announced today the launch of ‘A Weekend with Daniel Negreanu’ – a poker player’s dream weekend of private lessons, tournament and high end hospitality. The weekend takes place on August 5-7, 2008 and is geared towards providing poker players with intimate, one-on-one poker training as well as an exclusive Las Vegas experience. The weekend is limited to only 18 players, ensuring a highly personalized experience. “I’m very excited to offer poker players an immersive weekend of poker where I can give individual attention to each player’s game” said Negreanu, “The fact that the weekend is limited to 18 players will guarantee that I can work with each and every player and improve their game dramatically”.Attendees arriving in Las Vegas will be greeted at the airport by a limousine and will be driven to The Venetian, their home for the weekend. After a cocktail reception, they will board an SUV limousine for a VIP poker-style night on the town, complete with a private dinner and exclusive table service at one of the city’s top nightclubs.Over the course of the following two days, Daniel will lead the group in seminars designed specifically to improve their game, both from a strategic and tactical standpoint. Seminar topics range from the technical aspects of pots odds and implied odds to the more strategic lessons including bluffing, reading opponents, tournament strategy, cash game strategy and online poker concepts. In addition to the seminars, the attendees will divide into two groups, and will participate in live workshops work with Daniel at the poker tables. It is here that Daniel can assess each player’s game, identify individual weaknesses and help correct them. The third day will culminate in a private, 18 person poker tournament where the attendees can put their newfound skills to the test. “If you’re a serious poker player looking to improve your game, I invite you to join us for ‘A Weekend with Daniel Negreanu”, said Daniel, “Not only will you leave a better player, but you will have a great time and live the life of a high stakes poker player”.‘A Weekend with Daniel Negreanu is limited to only 18 participants and costs $15,000 per player. For more information or to reserve your spot, call 702-387-2353 or email weekendwithdaniel@gmail.comThanks,FCPinfo2 AKA MattSorry for the post highjack!!

I'm curious to know about the video Daniel made regarding a weekend in vegas for 18 people to hang out with him. I am wondering if anyone has any more information on it? The video from Raw Vegas says it was put online January 2nd but actually seems prett new. I think this one be an experience of a lifetime and I hope to be a part of it. Thanks for any info.
Ahhh, the good old early days of FCP. Daniel used to run these contests a while back when we had poker at FCP. The first one was an FCP logo contest winners thing. Then there was a few others, but when we lost the poker site it all went away.Pretty sure what you saw was an old one back from like, 2005 or so?
Ahhh, the good old early days of FCP. Daniel used to run these contests a while back when we had poker at FCP. The first one was an FCP logo contest winners thing. Then there was a few others, but when we lost the poker site it all went away.Pretty sure what you saw was an old one back from like, 2005 or so?
The dates for the weekend in vegas was for Aug 8th through the 10th for 2008.
Survivor Hockey Pool Weekend in Vegas with Daniel FTW!!<---- Champion, ship it.
Didn't you also win the poker tournament that weekend at Daniel's house?Oh wait, you're wife won it. That's right..you suck at poker, she rocks. I always get those two confused.

OK goto FCP home page and click on Daniel's VLOG the video it will bring you to is the one I am talking about. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

I'm curious to know about the video Daniel made regarding a weekend in vegas for 18 people to hang out with him. I am wondering if anyone has any more information on it? The video from Raw Vegas says it was put online January 2nd but actually seems prett new. I think this one be an experience of a lifetime and I hope to be a part of it. Thanks for any info.This is the info I have thus far. A website is currently being set up that should provide a more detailed account of what the trip includes, I'll post the link when I receive it. I know the guys putting this on, it's going to be first rate all the way. Poker Stars has already purchased 5 of the spots and will be running satellites and tournaments over the next few months. I'll post this info when I receive it as well.LAS VEGAS, NV, April 7, 2008 – Daniel Negreanu, 3 time World Series of Poker bracelet winner, announced today the launch of ‘A Weekend with Daniel Negreanu’ – a poker player’s dream weekend of private lessons, tournament and high end hospitality. The weekend takes place on August 5-7, 2008 and is geared towards providing poker players with intimate, one-on-one poker training as well as an exclusive Las Vegas experience. The weekend is limited to only 18 players, ensuring a highly personalized experience. “I’m very excited to offer poker players an immersive weekend of poker where I can give individual attention to each player’s game” said Negreanu, “The fact that the weekend is limited to 18 players will guarantee that I can work with each and every player and improve their game dramatically”.Attendees arriving in Las Vegas will be greeted at the airport by a limousine and will be driven to The Venetian, their home for the weekend. After a cocktail reception, they will board an SUV limousine for a VIP poker-style night on the town, complete with a private dinner and exclusive table service at one of the city’s top nightclubs.Over the course of the following two days, Daniel will lead the group in seminars designed specifically to improve their game, both from a strategic and tactical standpoint. Seminar topics range from the technical aspects of pots odds and implied odds to the more strategic lessons including bluffing, reading opponents, tournament strategy, cash game strategy and online poker concepts. In addition to the seminars, the attendees will divide into two groups, and will participate in live workshops work with Daniel at the poker tables. It is here that Daniel can assess each player’s game, identify individual weaknesses and help correct them. The third day will culminate in a private, 18 person poker tournament where the attendees can put their newfound skills to the test. “If you’re a serious poker player looking to improve your game, I invite you to join us for ‘A Weekend with Daniel Negreanu”, said Daniel, “Not only will you leave a better player, but you will have a great time and live the life of a high stakes poker player”.‘A Weekend with Daniel Negreanu is limited to only 18 participants and costs $15,000 per player. For more information or to reserve your spot, call 702-387-2353 or email weekendwithdaniel@gmail.comThanks,FCPinfo2 AKA MattSorry for the post highjack!!
Hi jacker :icon_cool:Will trade for Rap lessons. :club:
  • 3 weeks later...

Now I really hope to win the Lottery...like I have 15,000 somewhere in an old sock !! LOL.Have fun you all...

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't you also win the poker tournament that weekend at Daniel's house?Oh wait, you're wife won it. That's right..you suck at poker, she rocks. I always get those two confused.
haha - missed this one. My wifey loves telling the "I beat Daniel Negreanu" story. And I just bow my head in shame...
  • 4 weeks later...
haha - missed this one. My wifey loves telling the "I beat Daniel Negreanu" story. And I just bow my head in shame...
LOL! I'd like to say i know how you feel and stuff but i fear NOBODY ever will... thanks god.
  • 1 month later...