Sng Challenge Thread

38 sngs. 2.27% roi. i win NO all ins, wether i'm behind or i'm ahead. seriously, this sucks. i'm probably in the red numbers becuase i didn'T include rake when in my calculations. sum up of the last few sngs:KQ<K3KK<A4AJ<A4QQ<A9QQ<99JJ<88Thats what i remember from the last 6. it was like that all day long but i dont' remember the hands.i also missed 27$ 2 times against the same dude headsup. in one headsup we were even and i lost a race. in the other one he was down to 300 (!) chips with 300-600 and somehow ended up winning with a HUGE streak. so sick.
thats sick
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really sucks that the server is down... im lossing so much equity!! When (if) FTP returns im going to try and play a few back to back blocks
lol.That many SnG's?That's madness (pun intended)
Looks like we are going to miss another block (that makes 3 missed blocks)... *tear
I would seriously be emailing FT about this if I were you. I doubt they'll reward your equity and it would be hard for you to PROVE you were going to be playing all three blocks, but damn man, you are losing a ton of equity (as your results have proven).They might doomswitch you if you email though. :club:
I would seriously be emailing FT about this if I were you. I doubt they'll reward your equity and it would be hard for you to PROVE you were going to be playing all three blocks, but damn man, you are losing a ton of equity (as your results have proven).They might doomswitch you if you email though. :club:
I will be emailing them to make sure I get ironman status today. that is one of my daily goals for the month and i'm gonna be pissed if i dont have time to qualify today
I will be emailing them to make sure I get ironman status today. that is one of my daily goals for the month and i'm gonna be pissed if i dont have time to qualify today
everytime this happens they give everyone 200 ironman points even they didnt log on earlier in the day
FTPDoug said on 2+2 everyone is going to get a "free day"
everytime this happens they give everyone 200 ironman points even they didnt log on earlier in the day
FTPDoug said on 2+2 everyone is going to get a "free day"
Damn right they'd better

Played the first block after FTP came back... i think i was 10 mins late but i dont think it hurt b.c. i doubt anyone was loading at the start of the block... anyways the block went pretty bad.. I think i messed up a few end game decisions, so monday or tuesday im going to review a few of my tourneys... I finished 2nd on the leaderboard behind DHMuki, which sucks b.c. he is also a regular but i feel i can beat anyone at this level. So that was a disappointment.After the 1st block ended i kept loading SNGs for the next block b.c. i felt like i could keep up and maybe win that block. After the first hr i checked leaderboard and my name wasnt on there... at first i though the leaderboard was messed up (like always) but it wasnt.. so i ended up quiting that set which was really frusturating because that is the 2nd block i have quit and that should just not happen... but i felt like i could make more money by stopping this set and start the one right after it.. so thats where im at right nowSo i ended up lossing money in the first block (and a half) which isnt a big deal.. im just upset i didnt win the leaderboard and that i was making bad decisions at in a few spots... anyways ill post the numbers tomorrowfor now its time to pwn the upcoming block! I think i might play the A group and try and set the record... not sure though

Played the first block after FTP came back... i think i was 10 mins late but i dont think it hurt b.c. i doubt anyone was loading at the start of the block... anyways the block went pretty bad.. I think i messed up a few end game decisions, so monday or tuesday im going to review a few of my tourneys... I finished 2nd on the leaderboard behind DHMuki, which sucks b.c. he is also a regular but i feel i can beat anyone at this level. So that was a disappointment.After the 1st block ended i kept loading SNGs for the next block b.c. i felt like i could keep up and maybe win that block. After the first hr i checked leaderboard and my name wasnt on there... at first i though the leaderboard was messed up (like always) but it wasnt.. so i ended up quiting that set which was really frusturating because that is the 2nd block i have quit and that should just not happen... but i felt like i could make more money by stopping this set and start the one right after it.. so thats where im at right nowSo i ended up lossing money in the first block (and a half) which isnt a big deal.. im just upset i didnt win the leaderboard and that i was making bad decisions at in a few spots... anyways ill post the numbers tomorrowfor now its time to pwn the upcoming block! I think i might play the A group and try and set the record... not sure though
gpgpgogoogo gary!gary is such an old man name imo

good startFull Tilt Poker Game #5923355545: $11 + $1 Madness (Turbo) (45100110), Table 1 - 25/50 - No Limit Hold'em - 6:12:14 ET - 2008/04/06Seat 1: rivgold (1,485)Seat 2: Darryl Dazzler (325)Seat 3: QQKachoo (1,485)Seat 4: Gary212121 (1,300)Seat 5: Hiyata (1,765)Seat 6: tcmwpti (1,670)Seat 7: fear3381 (2,415)Seat 8: supergnit (1,440)Seat 9: PridgeDaFridge (1,615)Hiyata posts the small blind of 25tcmwpti posts the big blind of 50The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Gary212121 [Kd Kh]fear3381 foldssupergnit foldsPridgeDaFridge foldsrivgold raises to 175Darryl Dazzler foldsQQKachoo raises to 600Gary212121 raises to 1,300, and is all inHiyata foldstcmwpti foldsrivgold raises to 1,485, and is all inQQKachoo calls 885, and is all inrivgold shows [Qh Qd]QQKachoo shows [Qc Qs]Gary212121 shows [Kd Kh]*** FLOP *** [4h 6c 4c]*** TURN *** [4h 6c 4c] [4d]*** RIVER *** [4h 6c 4c 4d] [8d]rivgold shows a full house, Fours full of QueensQQKachoo shows a full house, Fours full of Queensrivgold ties for the side pot (185) with a full house, Fours full of QueensQQKachoo ties for the side pot (185) with a full house, Fours full of QueensGary212121 shows a full house, Fours full of KingsDarryl Dazzler: rock tableGary212121 wins the main pot (3,975) with a full house, Fours full of KingsThe blinds are now 30/60*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4,345 Main pot 3,975. Side pot 370. | Rake 0Board: [4h 6c 4c 4d 8d]Seat 1: rivgold showed [Qh Qd] and won (185) with a full house, Fours full of QueensSeat 2: Darryl Dazzler didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: QQKachoo showed [Qc Qs] and won (185) with a full house, Fours full of QueensSeat 4: Gary212121 (button) showed [Kd Kh] and won (3,975) with a full house, Fours full of KingsSeat 5: Hiyata (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: tcmwpti (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 7: fear3381 didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: supergnit didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: PridgeDaFridge didn't bet (folded)

Just finished the latest block... this set went A LOT better! I was making good decisions (and running good) so i coasted to a win... about an hr into the block i had a decent lead over the field so i though about not loading for the last 20 mins of the 2nd hr that way i could go st8 into the next block but for some reason most of my tourneys were taking a long time.. so i lost the lead for a little bit. But once some of my tourneys started finished i jumped back into the lead. result:In the last 3 blocks (i didnt play the entire 2nd block) $75 profit + $160 bonus + $40 Rakeback = $275

Set my new personal high score last round of 275 points, crushing 2nd who go 221.7Just needa few more wins and i should be in the lead! Come on 9am block!! be a winneredit-- going to go for a HU seat in group A... Im going to win a seat 100% sure...

48 sngs. -4.97% roi. i dont know if i'm just running bad or if i do something wrong. i mean i get sucked out on PLENTY, but it should be that way, right? when i move with KK and one bashes me with A8 its supposed to happen 30% of the time right? it really was like that, in 3 or 4 sngs i can barely cash or get sucekd out on when in the money (the last sng: AA < KJo headsup with about even chips) and in the others i get sucked out on and bust or have such a crippled stack that i just cant cash anymore.and no i'm not calling off my stack with AJ against the only other bigstack on the bubble.edit: my average finish is 4.37th